Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the FBI turn on the web cams of linux users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike Frett View Post
    How would the FBI see anything with the Lens cap on?.
    they have a backdoor through which they can fire a laser beam, superman style, right through the cap. Bet you didn't think of that one. Buh bye privacy!

Comment

• josip.. you are 'irked' and faithless because of something very personal. Could be betrayal, embarrassment, rejection, thwarted intentions, unmet expectations, pain, etc - and you lose all hope because as you glaringly display here, you lack faith...hope... probably love and abive all forgiveness.

It is not true that there is no evidence of God. And these "pearls" of wisdom and quotes from "wise" sinners, lust addicts, drunkards, high on ego and self righteousness who couldn't keep their marriages together and self destructed because they couldn't say I am sorry I screwed up or I forgive you to anyone in their life, also don't hold much water - for one can definitely make an assertion, betyer yet a hypothesis about something, and it can be true without evidence - it is called guessing. Yea the odds suck, but nonetheless it can be true and iy is not outside the realm of impossible that it is true, despitrw what you want to believe while posturing here as if you "outgrew" God.

so would you spare me the crap, and share what irked you? i am not interested in your intellectual diatribes but in your humanity, soul and why are you rejecting God, and His Son who paid the price for your sin? Plenty of rvidence exists on Christ, yet you nonchalantly dismiss it. Why? What happenee, who crushed your self image or worldview so badly that you have turned into a major, hardened, large caliber asshole of the Hitchens kind?

Do you even have a capacity for self reflection, honesty and forgiveness? Can u endure pain? Suffering? What are you commiyyed to, besides blaspheming and denying God? What are your favorite sins... of the 7 cardinal ones your Catholic church defined? Speaking of Catholics, no wonder you are a mess - the Catholic church's teachings are a light year removed from the Bible, and it's safe to say they are a cult.

So... josip... which one is your favorite sin? Try being authentic here... help those FBI profilers, come on! Get ouy of your irked hole!

Originally posted by josipva View Post
      Just as someone said before
      me, burden of proof is on those making the claim. Let me put it in a simpler perspective. Imagine me walking up to you and saying something like: "Hey Martin, imagine this, I had a revelation in my sleep last night! Little Leprechaun appeared next to me and said he is the one and only maker of universe and mankind, he also said people won't believe me but I should stay strong and I will be rewarded with bunch of gold and concubines after my death and resurrection."

Obviously when you hear something like that from me your first reaction will be: WTF, is this guy high on some drugs or is he plain nuts ? However I will continue to spread Leprechaun's Divine Truth and I will tell you to prove it wrong if you don't believe me (Which you obviously can't, just like I cant disprove existence of Thor. In the same manner I can't disprove existence of your God, its just extremely unlikely any of those exist, given the facts we have.).

Nope, I didn't register to prove my intelligence. I was just irked by "God" creeping in on a thread about spying.

It's because I find spreading "Divine Truth" is the equivalent of spreading stupidity and ignorance. Considering stupidity and ignorance slows down progress of science and betterment of mankind I try to "do my good deed" and explain to those that can/wan't to comprehend it's nonsense.

Well to satisfy your curiosity I was raised catholic (thanks to (un)common sense and education I found there was no such thing as Santa/Jahweh), I'm hetero and I don't drink except on rare occasions nor do I need help to cope with my stress.

People's sexual preferences are not my business just like they should not be yours, as long as its not harmful and is consensual. For all I care, Luke could find sticking cabbage up his partners back and sniffing potato super sexy and I would not think any less of the man.

Comment

• Originally posted by MartinN View Post
        What exactly, besides one's repulsion to Truth and blind disagreement, do you find "fallible" about the Bible? I love apogetics... give me a verse you think is fallible so I can put it in a .. more contemporary context for you. I get that people have strayed away from truth in a big way... this does not obsolete the truth of God's word. It merely shows our indifference and absolute depravity....
        LOL the Bible is so full of mistakes that its hilarious. Study a little from your good book: https://www.google.com/search?q=bible+mistakes

Note that every claim is usually listed with a direct reference for your easy browsing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ACiD View Post
          LOL the Bible is so full of mistakes that its hilarious. Study a little from your good book: https://www.google.com/search?q=bible+mistakes

Note that every claim is usually listed with a direct reference for your easy browsing.
          or double-LOL, maybe it is us that fail consistently to put it in proper context and distill the wisdom with the help of the Holy Spirit and others who understand theology better than ourselves?

Or let me guess - that's not possible...right?

Comment

• Originally posted by MartinN View Post
            or double-LOL, maybe it is us that fail consistently to put it in proper context and distill the wisdom with the help of the Holy Spirit and others who understand theology better than ourselves?

Or let me guess - that's not possible...right?
            Oh no, so are you now saying that the Bible is _not_ infallible and can _not_ be taken literally?

Bible thumper: Hmm gee, that does sound fishy, let's pull the interpretation and need for divine intelligence trump card

You guys are so funny you know. Most hilarious is that by placing yourselves on top of others you break the word of the book in self righteousness lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ACiD View Post
              Oh no, so are you now saying that the Bible is _not_ infallible and can _not_ be taken literally?

Bible thumper: Hmm gee, that does sound fishy, let's pull the interpretation and need for divine intelligence trump card

You guys are so funny you know. Most hilarious is that by placing yourselves on top of others you break the word of the book in self righteousness lol.
              I didn't say that either. Some things are easy to interpret, others require the Holy Spirit, prayer and reflection, contemplation and deliberation.

Self-righteousness is what you are doing - inventing your own religion. What I am doing is pointing you to the Bible, God, the Son and the Holy Spirit...for your own benefit. salvation and having a life that works, in the here and now.

Placing myself on top of you? Unless you see me there on top of you, not sure what you mean by it bub...maybe lower the acid intake, eh?

Comment

• Boys and girls, what we have here is one Grade A first class moron. One who is obsessed with the sordid tales of those he encounters, drunk with stories of sin and evil:

Originally posted by MartinN View Post
                What's it to you anyway? Are you into some kinky stuff you don't want anyone to know about or what?
                They also do not have an active sin life like yours.
                ...it'd be easier to deduce what your active sins are...you are enslaved by more than just your own vanity and pride...more embarassing sins are probably hidden from everyone's view (except God's).
                Greetings to you my pot-smoking, homosexual-marriage-legislating friend.
                what is more important to you - being right about your lust
                what's your beef with God? Luke was honest, he's bisexual, he'd love to continue living in sin. Steve said he'd like to enjoy his lust like an Old Testament dude...We got your vanity alright, now fill us in on some details of your other favorite sins
                you are 'irked' and faithless because of something very personal.
                What are your favorite sins

And really has rather a potty mouth:

take for example BitCoin - people bitch about it
                why life on Earth sucks
                Feminism is a response to man's assholeness toward women
                when in fact, it is ALL s**t
                guilt...shame... a s**tload of things
                It truly feels like HELL
                What do you like, lollipops and butter in your ass...with a bottle of Jergens on his bedside
                major, hardened, large caliber asshole

Now as to this wacky idea:

I will agree to both of us being thrown into the Pacific where whales swim, 20 miles off the coast, as long as we're chained together. How's that? Then we can both report the results...
                The results are: you're both dead!

Think you can pray your way to not drowning? I bet you believe that prayer can heal the sick. If that were true, then why won't god heal amputees? Surely they pray and get prayed over too, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by steveriley View Post
                  Ow, c'mon, I don't want to die! I don't have a warm and fuzzy place alongside "biggest FBI spy" (the "old bearded guy up there") the world has ever known to go to like our friend Martin.

Anyway, I'm done debating. There are people that are afraid to confront the crap their head was filled their entire life and there are, unfortunately, also those that can't comprehend it.

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words Steve. Love you too.

Originally posted by steveriley View Post
                    Boys and girls, what we have here is one Grade A first class moron. One who is obsessed with the sordid tales of those he encounters, drunk with stories of sin and evil:

And really has rather a potty mouth:

Now as to this wacky idea:

Think you can pray your way to not drowning? I bet you believe that prayer can heal the sick. If that were true, then why won't god heal amputees? Surely they pray and get prayed over too, right?

Comment

• you have yet to producr anything authentic about yourself "josip".... steve is out of the closet with his lust addiction... luke is bi... come on, whats your real problem with God?

all youve done is posture with your so called "intellect"...

Originally posted by josipva View Post
                      Ow, c'mon, I don't want to die! I don't have a warm and fuzzy place alongside "biggest FBI spy" (the "old bearded guy up there") the world has ever known to go to like our friend Martin.

Anyway, I'm done debating. There are people that are afraid to confront the crap their head was filled their entire life and there are, unfortunately, also those that can't comprehend it.

Comment

Working...
                      X