Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
    Yes, they are; deal with it.
    No, they aren't. It's just your wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Pawlerson View Post
      No, they aren't. It's just your wishful thinking.
      You can say whatever you want, troll. Fact is, BSD code is there on MILLIONS of devices, more than Linux code. You are going to need to learn to live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
        You can say whatever you want, troll. Fact is, BSD code is there on MILLIONS of devices, more than Linux code. You are going to need to learn to live with it.
        We were talking about kernels and the Linux kernel wipes bsd marketshare out. Furthermore, the FACT is Linux and GPL code is far more popular: tv's, routers, smartphones etc. It's funny how you're comparing Linux to every bit of bsd shit. It's like comparing GPL to kfreebsd. But what to expect from troll?

Comment

I thought I've made myself clear, but it seems I was mistaken. Even if BSD has 0,00001% of market share (everything counts) everybody can safely say it has zero market share. It's such simple. Such low market share is meaningless. It doesn't matter if it handless systems that experience heavy traffic, because Linux does it as well.

No, I didn't. It's just irrelevant, because better replacements exist.
          You can't say it has zero marketshare because it literally doesn't, unless you'd be willing to lie to whoever you're telling, in which case you wouldn't be a very good source for information.

Comment

Originally posted by intellivision View Post
            You can't say it has zero marketshare because it literally doesn't, unless you'd be willing to lie to whoever you're telling, in which case you wouldn't be a very good source for information.
            Ok, it has nearly zero market share like 0,00001% or so on.

Comment

Ok, it has nearly zero market share like 0,00001% or so on.
              Well, at least you aren't blatantly lying so there's a slight improvement. You should remember to tell the truth next time.

Comment

We were talking about kernels and the Linux kernel wipes bsd marketshare out. Furthermore, the FACT is Linux and GPL code is far more popular: tv's, routers, smartphones etc. It's funny how you're comparing Linux to every bit of bsd shit. It's like comparing GPL to kfreebsd. But what to expect from troll?
                What an idiot... You are the one trolling BSD, saying it has no market share, etc, etc... I don't care which one is more used; I just want to make it clear that BSD is everywhere, in some cases (tablets, smartphones) even more than Linux. It's just that you can't live with that. You are just pathetic.

Comment

We were talking about kernels and the Linux kernel wipes bsd marketshare out.
                  What an arbitrary and convenient way to see things. Why do you think that because iOS is not exclusively and entirely BSD, it doesn't count? They effectively depend on FreeBSD, and crucial FreeBSD bits are there. So yes, the world works under BSD, and also Linux. DEAL WITH IT.

Comment

Originally posted by CthuIhux View Post
                    He's not blatantly lying, he's just approximating and that approximation is very accurate. Keep your mouth shut BSD fanboy.
                    When you ask for the truth, you want the answer, not an approximation.
                    Everything else except the precise answer is not true, even an idiot such as yourself could see that.

Comment

Working...
                    X