Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just reported you

Originally posted by DanL View Post
    Thanks for the info! If anyone needs to contact me on Viber, I'll no longer be using my old username, NukeTheZionistPigs.
    For antisemitism.

Comment

don't be naive

Originally posted by Sonadow View Post
      Who cares.

I'm infinitely more comfortable about having my data in the hands of the Israelis and the Europeans than with the Americans.
      You really think that izraeli intelligence doesnt share with USA? They are like main ally of USA in that region!

Comment

Originally posted by woegjiub View Post
        Well, it's still free to use, without advertising.
        It also still moves all messages through their servers, and stores your contact list there too.

It's run by an ex-Israeli Intelligence officer, out of Cyprus. I'd stay the hell away from it if I were you.
        Crikey. That, plus the way it automatically stores your contact list on their servers makes me think I may steer clear.

Comment

Originally posted by dimko View Post
          For antisemitism.
          Be fair, please report him for antizionism...

Joke aside, nobody in this whole animated crowd of comment-ers ever bothered to consider topics such as customer coverage for Viber, to do a small cross comparison with other existent VOIP services and so on. Because, i am sad to say, folks, as much as interesting the conspiracy theory might be, the only thing that really does matter is the market. No coin, no life in our days. As simple as that.

Best,
          a.

Comment

Originally posted by dimko View Post
            You really think that izraeli intelligence doesnt share with USA? They are like main ally of USA in that region!
            The service is operated by an Israeli.

The servers containing personal information are housed in Europe.

Sounds very reasonable.

Comment

Appear.in anyone?

Couldn't transition all of my contacts to something else so I'm staying with Skype (and not upgrading it on Windows so as to avoid ads...). Proprietary hell A or B, WTF?

I guess WebRTC is the future and I still have to test appear.in on my mobile.

Comment

Hi guys,
                Here is the Linux download link: http://download.cdn.viber.com/cdn/de...inux/viber.deb
                It will be updated on our official site soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Viber View Post
                  Hi guys,
                  Here is the Linux download link: http://download.cdn.viber.com/cdn/de...inux/viber.deb
                  It will be updated on our official site soon.
                  give us 32bit package please

Comment

Originally posted by woegjiub View Post
                    Well, it's still free to use, without advertising.
                    It also still moves all messages through their servers, and stores your contact list there too.

It's run by an ex-Israeli Intelligence officer, out of Cyprus. I'd stay the hell away from it if I were you.
                    I came here to say the same thing. Born in Israel, Viber founder Talmon Marco served as Chief Information Officer for the Israeli Defense Forces Central Command. If you want the Zionist Israelis to have a direct tap on all your communications, just go with Viber. They will own you and your security will be a thing of the past. You can kiss your privacy goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonadow View Post
                      The service is operated by an Israeli.

The servers containing personal information are housed in Europe.

Sounds very reasonable.
                      An Israeli?

None other than Talmon Marco. Born in Israel, Marco served as Chief Information Officer for the Israeli Defense Forces Central Command. You can be sure that there is plenty of Zionist money behind this 'initiative' to monitor everyone's communications. It's bad enough having the NSA running emails and phone calls through their network. To put one's communications in the hands of the Israeli surveillance services is to fall for the biggest deception of all.

Comment

Working...
                      X