Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 7.0.3 Released

Phoronix: Mesa 7.0.3 Released

While not a major release, this afternoon Brian Paul has released Mesa 7.0.3. This minor update of Mesa 3D has a dozen changes, which mostly come down to bug-fixes...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

how important is mesa for the future? does gallium depend on it? or does it get replaced?

Comment

You can think of Gallium as "a new driver model for mesa". Mesa will continue to be important.
      Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
        You can think of Gallium as "a new driver model for mesa". Mesa will continue to be important.
        what does this new dri2 implies for other boards users?! i've tried compiling the git mesa yesterday and i got an error. i don't remember what it was since i was in a hurry and didn't have the time to see it out but i'd like to know if this new dri2 part has some influence on the other brands boards.

Comment

Working...
        X