Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valve Linux Client Sees Some More Improvements

Phoronix: Valve Linux Client Sees Some More Improvements

Besides the recent Steam update beginning to land SteamOS changes, the one year and one week old Steam Linux client saw some more improvements this week...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

You keep mentioning Big Picture mode. AFAIK it was not functional for many months. Has this changed recently? Should I report a bug if it doesn't work for me on Fedora 19, ATI HD3650, catalyst legacy 13.1?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucic View Post
      You keep mentioning Big Picture mode. AFAIK it was not functional for many months. Has this changed recently? Should I report a bug if it doesn't work for me on Fedora 19, ATI HD3650, catalyst legacy 13.1?
      Big Picture works just fine here. Of course you should report bugs (if it hasn't been reported already, check the bug tracker first) but please test with the beta client first.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucic View Post
        If you have a problem with steam, first check out the steam for linux forums.
        If you do not find a solution, got to the github, and search their.

Recently a topic on big picture mode got closed.

This is also were I complained about LFD2.

Comment

Steam overlay still needs a major fix, still causes massive amount of FPS lag and lags so bad sometimes it starts spazzing out.

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm a huge user of Steam overlay.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
            X