Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Failed to Fetch Openbenchmaking.org Repository

Default Failed to Fetch Openbenchmaking.org Repository

Hi everyone, im quite new to the use of the benchmark available, though i have been able to install all the right dependencies and my network set up shows that is "sucessful", but i have not been able to connect to the repository to download tests. My internet is working file, i have also gone into the php.ini file to change the settings to "On" for allow_*****, please can anyone help me on how to get this issues resolved. Im using an Ubuntu 12.04 LTS system

Are you using a proxy by chance? Does openbenchmarking.org resolve from your browser?

Im using proxy and the site resolves on my system

Quote Originally Posted by deetu View Post
    Im using proxy and the site resolves on my system
    Have you tried playing with the proxy options either in php.ini or the ~/.phoronix-test-suite/user-config.xml or the phoronix-test-suite network-setup command?

Yes, "Proxy Setup Completed; Storing Network Setting", really finding it hard to know where the problem could be

Yes, "Proxy Setup Completed; Storing Network Setting", really finding it hard to know where the problem could be
    Not sure then besides playing around with the proxy settings to see. I don't have any proxy setups myself so most of my testing and development of that feature is based on user feedback / patches.

thanks, i will keep digging, is there anyway to get in touch with a developer, i think they might know better

thanks, i will keep digging, is there anyway to get in touch with a developer, i think they might know better
    I am the lead developer.

whaoo, so what else can be the problem, thanks again, i will keep trying hopefully the solution can also help others in the future

whaoo, so what else can be the problem, thanks again, i will keep trying hopefully the solution can also help others in the future
    Well, first of all, what version are you running? Make sure it's the latest PTS 4.8. A few releases ago I changed an HTTP/HTTPS fix for proxies that might affect you if you're running a really old release.

Otherwise if you are running the latest version, tinkering inside pts-core/objects/pts_network.php for the lines mentioning self::$network_proxy, would be my only other recommendation as within PTS there's only those few proxy-related lines where I've done anything to do with network proxy support.