Saved results are not listed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saved results are not listed

I tried the test suite and was able to save a test. However, the saved test is not listed although I was able to upload it afterwards:
    Code:
    $ ./phoronix-test-suite benchmark audio-encoding
    [...]
    Would you like to save these benchmark results (Y/n)? y
    Enter a name to save (or merge) these results: liquidat-audio-encoding-2008-04-03
    Enter a unique identifier for distinguishing this series of tests: liquidat-audio-encoding-2008-04-03-t900
    [...]
    Results Saved To: test-results/liquidat-audio-encoding-2008-04-03.xml
    Do you want to view the results in your web browser (Y/n)? y

Would you like to upload these results to PTS Global (Y/n)? n

$ ./phoronix-test-suite list-saved-tests
    PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  2 in /home/liquidat/Downloads/phoronix-test-suite/pts-core/pts-run-cmd.php on line 6
    PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  3 in /home/liquidat/Downloads/phoronix-test-suite/pts-core/pts-run-cmd.php on line 7

=================================
    Phoronix Test Suite - Saved Results
    =================================

$ ./phoronix-test-suite upload liquidat-audio-encoding-2008-04-03
    PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  3 in /home/liquidat/Downloads/phoronix-test-suite/pts-core/pts-run-cmd.php on line 7

Uploading: test-results/liquidat-audio-encoding-2008-04-03.xml
    Results Uploaded To: http://global.phoronix-test-suite.com/index.php?k=profile&u=liquidat-12334-29642-6968
    Still, despite these problem I must admit that I do indeed like the outcome of the tests and the possibility to compare the results with other machines.

Since I will get a new machine quite soon I'm looking forward to compare the numbers of my old and my new machine!

Hi liquidat,

I know the problem.... it's because you're using dashes in your saved name. I know, you should be able to and you will be able to, but right now it doesn't like it. If you redo the test without dashes, it should list the saved result correctly. I'll get in a proper fix soon.

Also, I notice the ugly PHP notices you're getting... They'll be cleaned up in git shortly.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Michael, thx for the quick answer.

Comment

Working...
      X