Total War: Rome II Will Come To SteamOS, Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steAM?

I've heard of alot about steam based linux games but i have never seen one let alone had the chance to play . Are you sure these arn't just rumors?

Comment

Originally posted by 187k4 View Post
      I've heard of alot about steam based linux games but i have never seen one let alone had the chance to play . Are you sure these arn't just rumors?
      Are you trolling? There are at least 500 games on steam for Linux.

Comment

Games like what? I haven't focused much on linux games. I haven't done my home work I apologize. I'd like to find a decent list of games like CoD for steam on linux

Comment

Originally posted by 187k4 View Post
          Games like what? I haven't focused much on linux games. I haven't done my home work I apologize. I'd like to find a decent list of games like CoD for steam on linux

It's time to catch up on Linux news over the last year then. Phoronix has been covering this for a while now.

Comment

Thank you Sir

I just came across this forum earlier today. I just began using linux again not to long ago. And yes I agree I do need to study up. Thank you for the list of games I'm check these out as soon as soon aspossible. I got alot going on right now and I have to finish up my page befor tomorrow. Ill probably check the games out tonight when everything relaxes. It is awsome to know that linux is picking up. I thought for a while it was going to die out!

Comment

Working...
            X