Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE 4.11.3 Clears 120+ Bug-Fixes

Phoronix: KDE 4.11.3 Clears 120+ Bug-Fixes

While we're growing very excited to see the KDE Plasma 2 tech preview release along with KDE Frameworks 5, which will hopefully be ready to try next month, for now there is KDE SC 4.11.3 to play with. KDE 4.11.3 was released on Tuesday and should take care of more than 120 bugs...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I really enjoy to read up the fixed bugs, but sadly the latest news announcements of KDE don't include a link to their bugtracker with the list of fixed bugs.
    I took the url of an old announcement and modified it to fit it the 4.11.3 release. Click
    And indeed, the list is 120 bugs long - great work KDE devs

Comment

NIce work KDE crew. I love me some KDE!

Comment

...this is what happens when the development of new features stops..

Comment

Originally posted by sireangelus View Post
          Invalid argument is invalid. KDE 4.10.3 had over 75 bug fixes. kDE 4.10.2 had over 100 bugs fixed. They were still making new features during those releases. This is slightly better than par for the KDE Devs
          All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

I love you KDE guys. Keep fixing those bugs, they help the experience of being on Linux a LOT more than some fancy new feature.

Comment

Yeah, because nobody is working on Frameworks 5 or Plasma 2 right now... /facepalm.jpg

Besides, these monthly bugfix releases (4.x.y, 4.x.y+1, etc.) have always been strictly bug fixes, no features.

Comment

Oh, you poor idiot.

Comment

Working...
                X