Payment options for Premium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment options for Premium

I would get a Premium account but I don't want to and never do use Paypal.

I'd prefer to wire the money to your IBAN account number directly, but can imagine you would want to automate that a bit more. Here in the Netherlands we have a system called iDeal which takes you directly into your banks envirnment, makes the payment and confirms the transaction.

So, any chance payment options to be extended?

+1

I would buy a premium membership but don't own a credit card.

Comment

Bitcoins!!!

Comment

Originally posted by droste View Post
        I would buy a premium membership but don't own a credit card.
        Sorry for necrobumping but: I am pretty much in the same situation. After quite some time of browsing Phoronix w/o ads (btw: this is due to Disconnect, not some dedicated adblocking software) and now being able to actually afford it, I tried to acquire a premium subscription to compensate - only to find myself being unable to do so in lieu of a credit card. Oddly enough, I can send you a tip through PayPal just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Da:Sourcerer View Post
          Sorry for necrobumping but: I am pretty much in the same situation. After quite some time of browsing Phoronix w/o ads (btw: this is due to Disconnect, not some dedicated adblocking software) and now being able to actually afford it, I tried to acquire a premium subscription to compensate - only to find myself being unable to do so in lieu of a credit card. Oddly enough, I can send you a tip through PayPal just fine.
          If you send the amount to me ([email protected]) and mention its for premium and your username, I can manually add it to Phoronix Premium. Thanks.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

[x] done

Surely this isn't going to stay the modus operandi?

Comment

Working...
            X