Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Core i3 4130 On Linux

Phoronix: Intel Core i3 4130 On Linux

The Intel Core i3 4130 is a Haswell processor with HD Graphics 4400 and a dual-core part with Hyper Threading that retails for about $130 USD. While we have been amazed by the performance of high-end Core i7 Haswell CPUs, how's this budget-friendly processor? Here's a review of the Core i3 4130 CPU running Ubuntu Linux and compared to a variety of other processors.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I wasn't expecting it doing so well against the 2400S even on multithreaded tests. Too bad it only has the HD 4400, although I'm not sure there is any difference to the HD4600, or if it's just a marketing thing.

Comment

meh

the price here is 130 euros for the 4130 and 160 euros for the cheapest i5

intel doesn't do low cost or budget

what's the point of saving 30 euros on your cpu? IMO in the age of ARM they should be selling haswell celerons at 40euros tops, now that would be something

Comment

They are selling Bay Trail Atoms in that price segment.

Comment

Working...
        X