No announcement yet.

Four New Linux Games Debut WIth New Humble Bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! Hedgewars is great. Not so funny as Worms but still nice.

Comment

I remember the first worms game, it ran on DOS. And IIRC I had to boot with a special config.sys bootmenu option to get enough himem to run it...

Comment

Originally posted by Apopas View Post
        Hahaha you can not guess how much Linux changed since then
        I remember suse back around 2001 I think, my brother bought it, it came in a nice box with professional packaging and a manual lol

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikawn View Post
          Is Worms redeemable on Steam?
          Yes, it is. Just take a look at the bottom right corner in the video, they are all redeemable on Steam.

Comment

Originally posted by dee. View Post
            I remember the first worms game, it ran on DOS. And IIRC I had to boot with a special config.sys bootmenu option to get enough himem to run it...
            If I recall, they even had a SNES port of the first game. Considering I still find it decent today, I'm sure it was a blast back in the day.

Comment

Just tried the bard’s tale: needs a 32 bit libXpm.so.4 that is not packaged for Arch Linux.

Edit: ok, it’s in the AUR ( https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lib32-libxpm/ ) but I wanted to complain.

Comment

Originally posted by WebMac View Post
                Yes, it is. Just take a look at the bottom right corner in the video, they are all redeemable on Steam.
                not all of them are available for linux in steam though, incredipede and greed corp are not on steam for linux

Comment

Originally posted by WebMac View Post
                  they are all redeemable on Steam.
                  Yes but not all for Linux.

Comment

Originally posted by philip550c View Post
                    I remember suse back around 2001 I think, my brother bought it, it came in a nice box with professional packaging and a manual lol
                    A lot of manuals, not just one. I had bought SuSE 7.3. Great distro back then.

Comment

What can I say... I bought this bumble just for Worms

Unfortunately, when installing Worms, it does say it installed and a "download" happens, but the download is 0kb and when hitting "play" it just says "missing executable"

Comment

Working...
                      X