Crossing 10,000 Linux News Stories On Phoronix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Phoronix wouldn't exist at all. Due to the ad situation and markets, quantity / page views is needed over being able to always research extensive articles, etc.
    Sure. But congratulations and be proud because you do have a working business model and: You are on top of a real movement!

What more do you want?

Comment

Originally posted by necro-lover View Post
      Sure. But congratulations and be proud because you do have a working business model and: You are on top of a real movement!

What more do you want?
      LOL, I'm sure he wouldn't mind a few things... More money is always nice. Greater security counts for something, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Serge View Post
        LOL, I'm sure he wouldn't mind a few things... More money is always nice. Greater security counts for something, too.
        He is also a idealist: a helping hand to make a immigration to Germany posible and stress free also pays him off.

So its not only money what people drive there behavior.

Comment

Congratulations Michael!!!. Thank you for your hard work. I hope to see the 20.000th

Comment

because you do have a working business model
            He said in his own words that his business model does not work and is broken.

Comment

He is also a idealist
              He is also an extreme pessimist.

Comment

Originally posted by brad0 View Post
                If I wanted to thoroughly research each article, then yes, otherwise it works as-is.
                Michael Larabel
                https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Congrats! Cheers for another 10000!

Comment

He is also a idealist: a helping hand to make a immigration to Germany posible and stress free also pays him off.

So its not only money what people drive there behavior.
                    Great. Now plz help me in immigration to Mother Germany

Comment

Originally posted by brad0 View Post
                      No he says the complete oposite because he pointet out that quality is not his business model he clearly pointet out he can only make money because he pushes quantity and this works for his paycheck!

But sure people without any reading skills read this as: no business model at all...

But in fact he earns money for his work.

Comment

Working...
                      X