Looking for solution to recover lost files from USB drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for solution to recover lost files from USB drive

I have saved a large amount of important data on a USB drive. However, i formatted it since it. I have forgotten to transfer it on my own computer system. It?s really my fault. Can anyone suggest me how to recover lost files back from this USB drive?

All your files are still stored on the USB drive. They're just invisible or inaccessible.You can recover them with data recovery software. I used this Data Recovery to recover files from my infected laptop and it worked. Anyway, you can download it and scan your USB drive for free to preview whether you can recover your data. Hope this help!

Comment

Well I'll tell you one thing to do IMMEDIATELY, dump the entire usb drive into a single file on to your hard drive and ONLY work on that file, NEVER the source.

If the only thing you've done is formatted it then what filesystem you used before and formatted to after will be the determining factor in how easy and how much you will lose. For example formatting fat32 -> fat32 then trying to recover is usually quite successful.

Comment

Originally posted by sohrna View Post
        I have saved a large amount of important data on a USB drive. However, i formatted it since it. I have forgotten to transfer it on my own computer system. It?s really my fault. Can anyone suggest me how to recover lost files back from this USB drive?

Recover Deleted Files With Scalpel Scalpel is a fast file carver that reads a database of header and footer definitions and extracts matching f...

TestDisk is a free and open source data recovery software tool designed to recover lost partition and unerase deleted files.

http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec (not just photos)

Comment

Looking for solution to recover lost files from USB drive

Thanks you maccolar few days agao my nephiew delet the data from my usb but then i read your comment and use this DATA Recovery software and got my files back so thanks again.

Comment

I am using Remo Recover software to recover files from USB and other storage devices. Its working well too

Comment

Working...
            X