Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Week Will Be Real Exciting For Linux Users

Phoronix: Next Week Will Be Real Exciting For Linux Users

From interesting events to a number of important announcements, next week should be very exciting for open-source fans, gamers, and Linux enthusiasts...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

What about the Blizzard Linux news that was suppose to come this summer which by the way, summer officially ends tomorrow (21st).

Did I miss the posting on that or were you lieing back on January 6th?

Comment

Originally posted by Goodolandy View Post
      What about the Blizzard Linux news that was suppose to come this summer which by the way, summer officially ends tomorrow (21st).

Still coming but there was a development delay.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Goodolandy View Post

Even if there will be nothing from Blizzard, they might have just changed their mind. Accusing Michael of lying with his backlog of acurate reportings is totally unnecessary.

Comment

That all sounds pretty boring.

Comment

He was so excited about his beer expedition that he forgot about the GNOME 3.10 final release on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by droidhacker View Post

That all sounds pretty boring.
              Psh... have some enthusiasm!

Personally I would love to be able to be at XDC2013.

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
                Sadly this year XDC collides with my dates for Oktoberfest, but there's said to be video recordings (unless X.Org was assuming again that I would be doing video recordings)
                No, we weren't counting on you We may not be able to get all the talks with a nice camera, but I will record the other talks if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by jukkan View Post
                  He was so excited about his beer expedition that he forgot about the GNOME 3.10 final release on Wednesday.
                  Whilst my experience with Oktoberfest, full of drunken Yanks talking themselves up and comparing to their national beers, being refused entry in to halls because they're too full (had to start drinkin' when the gates opened) and my mass of Augustiner, when it got to me, was half empty and for the price of an entire case, has been a somewhat more jaded experience than Michael's, the thought of travelling around the world to enjoy the best-in-beer?

FUCK YEAH!

Personally, I think my next foray will be the Cannstatter Volksfest.
                  Hi

Comment

Future Plans

Who's to say Valve won't turn SteamBox into something Android-like down the road, thus rendering it incompatible with Desktop Linux?.

Comment

Working...
                    X