X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

radeon.audio=1 radeon.dpm=1

All fine here.

Comment

Sound truly like another step in the right direction from amd OSS devs.

Great !

I think they still might do some performance work on their stuff so I don't mind 1080i50 missing frames for now.

So with todays advances we're still missing the following for good mediastuff usage:
      -Decent HDMI Audio Support with some support for bitstreaming audio
      -Some HQ Deinterlacing mechanisms, since bob is not real topnotch technology

While this is still a list of relevant bugs, the list has gotten rather short. Go on Devs ! Keep up the good work !

Comment

Code:
        diff --git a/xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/Video/VDPAU.cpp b/xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/Video/VDPAU.cpp
        index 605d83b..0c705f3 100644
        --- a/xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/Video/VDPAU.cpp
        +++ b/xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/Video/VDPAU.cpp
        @@ -38,7 +38,7 @@
         #include "cores/VideoRenderers/RenderFlags.h"

using namespace VDPAU;
        -#define NUM_RENDER_PICS 9
        +#define NUM_RENDER_PICS 5

#define ARSIZE(x) (sizeof(x) / sizeof((x)[0]))
        For the early adaptors - we currently find out, why :-) ^^ makes 1080i50 working

Comment

AMD seems to have fucked up.

I got his from a guy on the steam forums, but he did not tell his source.
          When i googled it, I found this:

You should continue using AMD Catalyst 13.8 Beta for Linux. We mistakenly posted a Linux AMD Catalyst 13.9 driver, which was older than the AMD Catalyst 13.8 Beta driver. Linux users can expect a new Linux driver coming in Oct, 2013

Comment

And here is multi channel Audio: http://www.x.org/docs/AMD/AMD_HDA_verbs.pdf

Just released :-)

Comment

Woot !?

Comment

Originally posted by fritsch View Post
                Yes great job , but just yesterday I saw that commit in http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/log/ after "mesa: Silence GCC warning 'comparison between signed and unsigned integer exp...". Today it is not there any more. Is there any reason in particular it has been pulled back?

Comment

You are looking in the wrong repository: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~deathsimple/mesa/log/

Comment

oh yeah.... my bad It was like 3am I looked at the repository when I saw it and it was not the right time to remember it is not in main one just yet Obviously it does apply on the main mesa git

Comment

Working...
                    X