Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpenGL KHR_debug Patch-Set Posted For Mesa

Phoronix: OpenGL KHR_debug Patch-Set Posted For Mesa

The independent open-source developer who sought crowd-funding for working on KHR_debug support for Mesa was successful in his fundraising goal and delivered today in posting 15 patches for Mesa to implement this OpenGL extension that assists game/application developers...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Too bad I'm in economic turmoil at this time. Also would be good if I could have known about this earlier, not that it would be much useful to Timothy since I would donate in *coins. I can't donate cause I don't have no money
    I will though in the future
    Last edited by powdigsig; 26 August 2013, 05:56 PM. Reason: I had no reason. I just edit "just because" and cause I got a big ego

Comment

Originally posted by powdigsig View Post
      Too bad I'm in economic turmoil at this time. Also would be good if I could have known about this earlier, not that it would be much useful to Timothy since I would donate in *coins. I can't donate cause I don't have no money
      I will though in the future
      That's fair enough.
      I donated 5$, which isn't much, but IMHO there's is a great chance that these kind of
      projects may already get funded by many small contributions and don't require single big chunks.

Comment

I donated $25. I feel important.

Comment

Yeah, there's a huge difference in donating 1$ vs nothing at all (not talking about pour people). If a million people donate nothing that's nothing, if just 1$ that's a million $, big difference.

EDIT: But donating more than say 10$ is probably overkill unless you're rich, so those who donate more than say 10$ are strongly advised to donate the extra money to my project which is buying a ferrari for myself, thanks.
          Last edited by mark45; 26 August 2013, 07:59 PM.

Comment

A Suggestion to Tarceri

I would love to contribute ($10 to $50) but I don't have any Credit card.
            I have a Debit Card which doesn't support International Payment nor PayPal.

Tarceri, can you please setup a Google AdSense in your website.

Then I/We can click it twice or more every days.
            You can get atleast $1 everyday from each of us.

Comment

Originally posted by ayandon View Post
              Tarceri, can you please setup a Google AdSense in your website.
              Then I/We can click it twice or more every days.
              You can get atleast $1 everyday from each of us.
              That's not quite how it works. Google will not give anything after a while if the clicks originate from the same general area or IP. They might even get it banned, because asking to click on advertisements is a breach of their TOS IIRC.

Comment

I helped fund that!

And I even only use nVidia's proprietary driver...

Comment

Behold, I have the Imaginary Ubuntu Edge!

Ah that was fun . Glad it went smoothly.

Comment

So will the surplus donations be forwared to help the mountain gorilla?
                    The critically endangered mountain gorilla population is threatened by habitat loss, poaching, disease and war. Learn more about what WWF is doing to protect its future, and how you can help.

Comment

Working...
                    X