No announcement yet.

FGLRX and MythTV - image is doubled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What xorg version are you using? and is it a 32 or 64bit system?

Comment

I have seen the same problem on mythbuntu hardy beta, amd64, fglrx 8.3. I saw the problem with the Bob2x deinterlacer. Problem goes away using other interlacers. It would be nice to fix this since bob2x is what makes the most sense for viewing 1080i on my 720p tv.

Comment

Originally posted by msebast View Post
        I have seen the same problem on mythbuntu hardy beta, amd64, fglrx 8.3. I saw the problem with the Bob2x deinterlacer. Problem goes away using other interlacers. It would be nice to fix this since bob2x is what makes the most sense for viewing 1080i on my 720p tv.
        But you had no color corruption on this system? With SD sources that is?

Comment

Originally posted by Slegge View Post
          But you had no color corruption on this system? With SD sources that is?
          No color corruption for me. I think that might be a different, unrelated, problem you are having.

Comment

Ok, thanks. I've hadn't realy had time to test it that hard. By now i'm just hoping that 8.4 will magicly fix the problem. If 8.4 ever comes that is

SOLVED: I had set "Enable picture controls" in playback settings. That caused the color corruption.
            Last edited by Slegge; 19 April 2008, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X