X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (19.08.) AMD Catalyst 13.8 Beta 2

19.08. AMD Catalyst 13.8 Beta 2

Download: http://www2.ati.com/drivers/beta/amd...x86.x86_64.zip

No changelog since Beta 1, but there should be some OpenGL fixes in it and hopefully (not tested yet) the permission issue fix.

The first 2 lines:

Last Updated
    8/19/2013
    And it has the link for beta2. So it is probably a cumulative changelog (which has no mention of the permission issue, but has some stuff related to source games and hangs).

BTW gimp-help-en, gimp-help-common are still listed as requirements for optimal use... I wonder why is that?
    Last edited by gradinaruvasile; 19 August 2013, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gradinaruvasile View Post
      http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles...etaDriver.aspx

The first 2 lines:

And it has the link for beta2. So it is probably a cumulative changelog (which has no mention of the permission issue, but has some stuff related to source games and hangs).
      Linus needs to tell this to AMD as well

Comment

Radeon HD 8xxxM has been added to supported hardware list.

Comment

For the longest time I have been under impression there is no official place to report bugs with the Catalyst, but those issues point to specific numbers meaning there must be one place where I can submit said problems. Anyone knows where that might be at so I can leave there a proper bug report?

Comment

Originally posted by ryszardzonk View Post
            For the longest time I have been under impression there is no official place to report bugs with the Catalyst, but those issues point to specific numbers meaning there must be one place where I can submit said problems. Anyone knows where that might be at so I can leave there a proper bug report?
            http://emailcustomercare.amd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LinuxGamer View Post
              Linus needs to tell this to AMD as well
              With all the FOSS documentation and code drops AMD does?

Comment

Originally posted by ryszardzonk View Post

For bug filing for linux use:

Kind regards
                Brutalix.

Comment

The file is 0 bit... why?

Comment

Working...
                  X