A New Flight Simulator Game Is Flying To Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liamdawe View Post
    It's a little thing called common courtesy, he blatantly used us as his source and didn't mention it, even the massive websites like PC Gamer, Polygon etc give credit to each other why can't Phoronix?
    I found out about this game from Anzwix plus additionally an email from a Phoronix reader that pointed out the Steam forums thread.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      I found out about this game from Anzwix plus additionally an email from a Phoronix reader that pointed out the Steam forums thread.
      As if i didn't know you wouldn't admit to it, it popped up directly after ours, i will speak about this no further as criticism to you falls on deaf ears.

Comment

Originally posted by TAXI View Post
        "The Superfly Indie Bundle" contains this (and 9 other games, but most of them are windows only) for just $6.
        Good catch! Picked up the bundle just for that title. Just have to add the serial to steam and when the linux and os x versions show up it will be in my library.

Comment

Originally posted by liamdawe View Post
          It's a little thing called common courtesy, he blatantly used us as his source and didn't mention it, even the massive websites like PC Gamer, Polygon etc give credit to each other why can't Phoronix?
          What about you advertising your blog in his forums? Normal human beings call that spam.

Comment

Working...
          X