Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July Was An Incredible Month For Linux Users

Phoronix: July Was An Incredible Month For Linux Users

With the end of the month comes our recap of the major Linux happenings for the past 31 days with our enthusiast, graphics, and hardware bent on the open-source operating system...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

...you really don't want my Bitcoins(HiM, Humble indie Money). That's the conclusion I have. Of course all other "real money" is ok to get a premium account here on Phoronix. Other "real money" like USD, EUR, JPY etc. Maybe you should follow Humble Bundle inc's example of using Coinbase so you get your "real money" after we send you our Humble indie Money.
    Good site btw
    Michael, you have celebrity status, as you're the one who first told us about Steam for linux. After that news that's why I started reading your site more thoroughly and subscribed to the RSS. Gaming is gonna bring linux forward...
    Last edited by powdigsig; 01 August 2013, 11:06 AM. Reason: Bitcoin is now Humble Indie Money

Comment

Turns out I need PayPal account to subscribe, but for donations I need none, so...

Comment

Working...
      X