• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LinuxGamer View Post
    whos Sam?
    You must not be from USA then, are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by iniudan View Post
      Fedora doesn't care about typical users, it targeted at developer, administrator and open source enthusiast.
      i like how you put that "open source enthusiast"

Comment

• Originally posted by synaptix View Post
        Let me rephrase myself:

You don't give a shit about USA.

I don't give a shit about whatever backward ass country you're in either.
        It seems we've got a stupid usa child here. We were talking about the law before and you've jumped into discussion with childish behavior like: my bike is better than yours. Furthermore, do I have to give a shit about usa to make you shut up? I would buy you a lollipop, but I don't feed usa children, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
          Despite claims otherwise, this is not a popularity contest, it's what Michael should use in tests by default.
          The number of people that the tests are relevant to is a factor though.

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
          It's still nowhere near as easy as SUSEStudio. It has a full web interface and a VNC for trying it out, too.
          Okay but why is this relevant? Are you suggesting that Michael should use SUSEStudio to create a bootable CD or USB image for every benchmark?

Comment

and if you don't have a license for them codecs it's illegal to use them in most places its called pirating
            It's patent infringement, not piracy.

Comment

i like how you put that "open source enthusiast"
              I admit I should have put free software enthusiast, I just don't like the expression in English, so always come to use open source due to that, even if it isn't really appropriate, has unlike French there is no distinction between "logiciel libre" (software free has in speech) and "logiciel gratuit" (software free has in beer), which annoy me.

Comment

1 Ubuntu has the Cash to Buy Facebook Likes, so they can pay a office full of tards to sit around and hit Like on FaceBook, a lot of companies do this
                2 showing thing's like Google Trends and Facebook Likes is a joke if you want i can post some like to show Ubuntu at 1% and there are some i can't post do to NDA's...
                You think Ubuntu is at 1% and Canonical fraudulently fakes Facebook Likes and Google Trends? I suppose they faked their Dell pre-installs too?

Comment

i'm not you can get them in a Unofficial Fedora Repo Etc i did not read Fedora's policy's LOL "the law is the law"
                  places hmm you know where you live

http://phoronix.com/forums/showthrea...311#post346311

it is more about patents bullshit than pirating software since open source codecs were developed from the ground up

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisb View Post
                    Okay but why is this relevant? Are you suggesting that Michael should use SUSEStudio to create a bootable CD or USB image for every benchmark?
                    Using live usb images would have a number of advantages for testing, not the least of which is not having to risk screwing up a working system. With SUSE studio it wouldn't be much harder, and may even be easier, than installing and uninstalling a bunch of different packages.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisb View Post
                      You think Ubuntu is at 1% and Canonical fraudulently fakes Facebook Likes and Google Trends? I suppose they faked their Dell pre-installs too?
                      How many times are you going to Post these stupid facebook Likes and Google Trends is even more a Joke i can post some stupid shit too
                      ohh look what do we have here damn

Linux 13.6 %
                      Ubuntu 1.7 %
                      Suse 0.2 %
                      Red Hat 0.4 %
                      Fedora 0.3 %
                      Debian 0.1 %
                      Centos 0.3 %
                      Google Android 0.5 %
                      GNU Linux (Unknown or unspecified distribution) 9.7 %

But but FaceBook has the most Likes....

Comment