Vote On A Distribution For Linux Benchmarking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pawlerson View Post
    So, do you suggest I shouldn't listen to music that comes in mp3 format or something? By most places you meant what? I don't see a second reply to my post, could you point me to it?

PS. Just don't try to advertise Fedora's stupid policy as an advantage.
    i'm not you can get them in a Unofficial Fedora Repo Etc i did not read Fedora's policy's LOL "the law is the law"
    places hmm you know where you live

Comment

• I'm sick of all the ubuntu bashing - use it or don't use it, but give up on all the evangilising one way or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by daveb View Post
        I'm sick of all the ubuntu bashing - use it or don't use it, but give up on all the evangilising one way or the other.
        Go tell Canonical to stop being pricks to the Linux community then.

Comment

• Originally posted by LinuxGamer View Post
          i'm not you can get them in a Unofficial Fedora Repo Etc i did not read Fedora's policy's LOL "the law is the law"
          places hmm you know where you live

http://phoronix.com/forums/showthrea...311#post346311
          It's not as easy as in Ubuntu and you have to use google and add some third party repository. Yes, I know where I live, but you said 'most places', so I wonder what it means. If you meant usa I don't give a shit about it.

Comment

You've got to be kidding. If something is crap it's definitely Fedora. It has messed up installer and bugs which make it unusable for typical users. For example:

- it doesn't install language pack
            - it cannot be upgraded with graphical package manager
            - it doesn't reboot after manual upgrade
            - it doesn't allow to easily install codecs and proprietary drivers

All of these I've experienced in Fedora KDE spin and gnome version is probably even worse, because it has much different UI and doesn't even provide basic configuration options.
            Fedora doesn't care about typical users, it targeted at developer, administrator and open source enthusiast.

Comment

• Originally posted by synaptix View Post
              Go tell Canonical to stop being pricks to the Linux community then.
              It seems you have missed something - most of the Linux community is running Ubuntu. It's not perfect and it doesn't have systemd and won't use wayland, but it's far better than testbed like Fedora.

Comment

If you meant USA I don't give a shit about it.
                We don't give a shit about you either.

Comment

• Originally posted by synaptix View Post
                  We don't give a shit about you either.
                  Why would you? Am I an entire country or something that you replied in such idiotic way? It seems we have a voice of usa here. Don't shoot Sam!

Comment

Why would you? Am I an entire country or something that you replied in such idiotic way? It seems we have a voice of usa here. Don't shoot Sam!
                    Let me rephrase myself:

You don't give a shit about USA.

I don't give a shit about whatever backward ass country you're in either.

Comment

whos Sam?

Comment

Working...
                      X