Wayland, Weston 1.2 Development Statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadness

Oh no did I read well?? He said goodbye?? No DON'T leave us this way!!
    Think about how you will be treated at the hands of the multinational microsoft!!
    Think about the deadly silence that your absense will cause to the Phoronix community!
    Think about the loss of your valueable and technically critical comments what damage will cause to the OSS world in general!

Sadness is what I feel since we lost that phenomenon called bozley...

We will all remember you and your comments for the rest of our lives, smiling, laughing, rolfing, throughing food to each other etc...

R.I.P Bozley!

A humble fan of yours, Jim
    Last edited by djdoo; 25 July 2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by djdoo View Post
      Oh no did I read well?? He said goodbye?? No DON'T leave us this way!!
      Think about how you will be treated at the hands of the multinational microsoft!!
      Think about the deadly sadness that your absense will cause to the Phoronix community!
      Think about the loss of your valueable and technically critical comments what damage will cause to the OSS world in general!

Sadness is what I feel since we lost that phenomenon called bozley...

We will all remember you and your comments for the rest of our lives, smiling, laughing, rolfing etc...

R.I.P Bozley!

A humble fan of yours, Jim
      Not sure whether to feel emotional over such a heart warming statement or laugh and end up spitting my beer out all over my keyboard and screen.

Comment

Originally posted by synaptix View Post
        You're leaving and never coming back to Phoronix?
        Probably just registering another account...

Comment

Working...
        X