OCZ Neural Impulse Actuator On Linux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCZ Neural Impulse Actuator On Linux?

Sunnyvale, Calif.?March 3, 2008?OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory and components for enthusiasts and gamers, is pleased to announced the Neural Impulse Actuator (NIA) has begun mass production and launch into channel is imminent. A prototype was debuted last year at CeBIT 2007 which generated a newfound excitement in the global gaming community.

You've probably heard of it, but it's essentially gaming with your brain powers... It's shipping now and does contain Windows end-user software. I am, however, in talks with OCZ about getting some Linux support for this Neural Impulse Actuator. I hope to have good news to report soon!
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    You've probably heard of it, but it's essentially gaming with your brain powers... It's shipping now and does contain Windows end-user software. I am, however, in talks with OCZ about getting some Linux support for this Neural Impulse Actuator. I hope to have good news to report soon!
    Hi,

Any news on this?

There is a recent Linux topic on their forum: http://www.ocztechnologyforum.com/fo...ad.php?t=38441, but the situation does not seem to have evolved (well, publicly, at least).

Thanks in advance,

Bye.

Comment

snip: but it's essentially gaming with your brain powers... It's shipping now and does contain Windows end-user software. :snip
      Isn't that a contradiction in terms ? 'nope, everything tests ok, there just doesn't seem to be any signals...' On a more serious note... I have done a bit with input device drivers and really should be putting a bit back in, if dev's are needed for a driver I would be happy to do what I can. Looking forward to hearing how they respond to your interest.
      cheers
      Last edited by stan.distortion; 26 June 2008, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X