No announcement yet.

Nvidia:The secret plan to opensource there proprietary driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there we have it Necro-lover flat out admitting that he is Q...

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$
      The level of hallucinations from the Stallman fanbois in this thread is amazing. Not even LSD with DMT could do that... Nvidia...open source...drivers? Hahahahahahaha I'm on the floor laughing. Open source fanbois think everything revolves around their little world and everybody is dying to become like them.

1. I am not a Stall-boy, but it is better instead of a (corporation's) fan-boy.
      2. You seem to know a lot about drugs.
      3. They dying (spiritually) because they aren't like them. They killing them actually.
      4. You are not born with (free) mind, you evolve that way. I believe there is room for Linux to teach even if at the beginning you using it without knowing. That's why they afraid of it. They will support it in the future, because they will try to avoid peoples wrath, when a good amount of people knowing.

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$
        Hahahahahahaha I'm on the floor laughing. Open source fanbois think everything revolves around their little world and everybody is dying to become like them.
        You have been so long in this forum and you still don't get it?

"their little world"

Comment

Qaridarium power: http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...tem&px=MTQ2NzY

All the haters and all the waste of time and all the waste of braincells of the dump closed source fanatics...

I think I'm the most advance future analyst in this forum...

Don't waste time just ask me what is coming next haha haha LOL

Comment

I won't play poker texas hold'em with you...
            never

Comment

No. You predicted that nvidia would "opensource there proprietary driver". They show no signs of doing that. But they do begin to release hardware documentation. It's the next best thing, but they don't do what you said they'd do.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisXY View Post
                No. You predicted that nvidia would "opensource there proprietary driver". They show no signs of doing that. But they do begin to release hardware documentation. It's the next best thing, but they don't do what you said they'd do.
                the point that englisch is not my native language if i write stuff simple just because i can not go andvance like a native speaker its just what it is: simple englisch.

and.. you do a second mistake because they will not stop after this: "begin to release hardware documentation. It's the next best thing"

no the next step is that they start to write the driver in the same way : AMD did it in the past.

whatever be happy about: "the next best thing" because they will also push some closed source code like AMD did it in the past to speed up the development...

so in the end I was right...

Comment

Originally posted by Letklia
                  Where can I throw money?

put your bitcoins here for me

Bitcoin: 1LgVFszAR5BQGKJHmAmyBejJ7PJmWJq7Rm

Comment

Originally posted by necro-lover View Post
                    They start with: tegra

After that they decide if they do more.
                    I bought a tegra device (Nexus 7 2012). Was the first NVIDIA-related device I bought in years, and likely the last. Always hated NVIDIA's proprietary ways. Sold my Nexus 7, and ended up with half of my games being unplayable on my newer, more-powerful tablet, just because it wasn't Tegra.

Not throwing my money anywhere near NVIDIA just to be screwed again.

Comment

Working...
                    X