Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 175

Thread: Canonical Continues Working On XMir Performance

  1. #141
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BO$$ View Post
    What you haters don't understand is that for most people Ubuntu == Linux.....
    You're right of course however It's pretty unfortunate as well since when people try Ubuntu and don't like it they think that's all the Linux world has to offer... sad really.

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarex View Post
    You're right of course however It's pretty unfortunate as well since when people try Ubuntu and don't like it they think that's all the Linux world has to offer... sad really.
    And this will be even worse with Mir because people wont be able to install additional desktop environments.(except over XMir which sucks)

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxjen View Post
    And this will be even worse with Mir because people wont be able to install additional desktop environments.(except over XMir which sucks)
    how do you install additional desktop environments on Xmir when it's like this



    it's getting really old that i can't even test this new thing Xmir on AMD or Nvidia Opensource Driver's that was said to be working on Ubuntu 13.10 that's release is only weeks away (sorry for my OCD)

    i can say now if this is the way they're going Mir will not be ready by Ubuntu 14.10 for any thing but a tech demo

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BO$$ View Post
    Oh God you're gonna post that picture ten years from now just to prove that Ubuntu had a bug which means it sucks.
    At least he has facts to back up his claims, unlike you.

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vim_User View Post
    At least he has facts to back up his claims, unlike you.
    Ohh sick burn!

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BO$$ View Post
    Oh God you're gonna post that picture ten years from now just to prove that Ubuntu had a bug which means it sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vim_User View Post
    At least he has facts to back up his claims, unlike you.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackout23 View Post
    Ohh sick burn!
    hmm been playing Dota 2 seeing how it released on Linux a few hour's ago and to see BO$$ get Burned so bad it's been a good day

    enjoying the last day's of my good old Xorg it served me well for the last 15 or so years

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BO$$ View Post
    Oh God you're gonna post that picture ten years from now just to prove that Ubuntu had a bug which means it sucks.
    Mr. LOL Weston don't minimize in 10000000 posts whines about few picture post? OMG the IRONY

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vim_User View Post
    At least he has facts to back up his claims, unlike you.

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vim_User View Post
    At least he has facts to back up his claims, unlike you.
    sorry BO$$

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •