No announcement yet.

Wayland 1.2.0 Released, Joined By Weston Compositor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you admit that the SDK is released under a restrictive license and that dee's points were largely correct.
    Good to see we're on the same page here.

Comment

Originally posted by intellivision View Post
      So you admit that the SDK is released under a restrictive license
      I don't talk about the SDK. I talk about the OS and Tizen is a fully FOSS operating system (despite your lies claiming the opposite) that in IVI setups uses Wayland right now and in Mobile setups will use Wayland soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesomeness View Post
        I don't talk about the SDK. I talk about the OS and Tizen is a fully FOSS operating system (despite your lies claiming the opposite) that in IVI setups uses Wayland right now and in Mobile setups will use Wayland soon.
        But you acknowledge that the SDK is under a restrictive license and dee's post is correct.

Comment

But you acknowledge that the SDK is under a restrictive license and dee's post is correct.
          I don't talk about the SDK and therefore I can't have acknowledged anything about it.

Comment

I don't talk about the SDK and therefore I can't have acknowledged anything about it.
            So you're not talking about the SDK because you acknowledge that it's released under a restrictive license.
            Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Okay, first of all, why are you looking for his acknowledgement? He doesn't need to acknowledge anything, and you don't need him to. If you have provided sufficient evidence to prove your case, and others can find that evidence themselves, then the issue is over and done. To continue your persuit afterwhich without providing any further evidence is just childish and annoying. I'm sure you could find more productive and interesting things to do than continue this pointless debate (pointless, because he's obviously not going to concede, at least not with the evidence you have provided so far; whether or not that evidence is sufficient is beside the point).
              Last edited by Nobu; 19 July 2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

So you're not talking about the SDK because you acknowledge that it's released under a restrictive license.
                Thanks for clearing that up.
                This thread's topic is Wayland. The SDK has nothing to do with Wayland. Unlike you I want to stay at least somewhat on topic. I acknowledge nothing regarding the SDK because I don't talk about the SDK.

Want to talk about Wayland? Great, do it. If not, piss off. Thank you.

Comment

This thread's topic is Wayland. The SDK has nothing to do with Wayland. Unlike you I want to stay at least somewhat on topic. I acknowledge nothing regarding the SDK because I don't talk about the SDK.

Want to talk about Wayland? Great, do it. If not, piss off. Thank you.
                  You want to stay on topic?
                  Pot, meet kettle.

It's clear you're in denial about the openness of the Tizen SDK, and it's understandable, it's quite upsetting to see a project made in conjunction with the Linux Foundation to have such restrictions, but it's still a fact, and you should learn to accept that.

Comment

Three cheers for Nemo/Sailfish?
                    Why are we fighting, we're (mostly) on the same page here, we (mostly) want the same things.
                    Tizen's getting there, maybe one day, certainly better than most other options.
                    Last edited by jalyst; 22 July 2013, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jalyst View Post
                      Why are we fighting, we're (mostly) on the same page here, we (mostly) want the same things.
                      Nobody's fighting. A single guy, Intellivision, is just delusional and thinks people made comments regarding topics they never talked about.
                      He also hears voices when he is alone.

Comment

Working...
                      X