No announcement yet.

8.03 Catalyst Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to confirm, does the file now say TexturedVideo=Son and VideoOverlay=Soff ?
    Test signature

Comment

Yes,
      In:
      [AMDPCSROOT/SYSTEM/DDX]
      I had:

VideoOverlay=Soff
      OpenGLOverlay=Soff
      TexturedVideo=Son

Maybe I'll try to do the installation on fresh install I've on spare disc...

Anyway, I'm back to 8.40.4 cause I need VariCAD for work.

Looking forward for any solution.

Comment

OK, thanks. Not sure what is going on there.

Is there a Bugzilla ticket that covers the issues you are seeing with VariCAD ?
        Test signature

Comment

@bridgeman

do you think that renaming to 8-3 is a fix? Of course i like to update my script every few h just because of it... How many h will that last till it is renamed to 8-03 like the other drivers (8-01, 8-02)? How about providing a file similar to this one:

Last edited by Kano; 05 March 2008, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kano View Post
            do you think that renaming to 8-3 is a fix? Of course i like to update my script every few h just because of it... How many h will that last till it is renamed to 8-03 like the other drivers (8-01, 8-02)?

Originally posted by Michael
            On AMD's website for the Linux driver, in some places the Catalyst version was formatted as Y.M (i.e. Catalyst 8.2) and others Y.MM (i.e. Catalyst 8.02). However, AMD's marketing department has clarified this with their Linux GPG team and its outside release identifier from now on will remain consistent as Y.M (well, Y.MM once we reach October).
            AMD's marketing department should be enforcing this pattern, so I think it may stay like that with the filename.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
            X