AMD Catalyst 8.3 Linux Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Draco-LVNH View Post
    i do not know but i am waiting too... i hope that 8.4 have the color corruption fix about RENDER ( the one that maps RGB -> BGR )... i want to play with my epsxe and use KDE 4 without having to change between the fglrx and xf86-video-ati.
    i would like the color corruption being fixed, too...

but i think i'm the only one that still gets the Xorg hang when logging off with GDM!!

i would like to be fixed, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vighy View Post
      i would like the color corruption being fixed, too...

but i think i'm the only one that still gets the Xorg hang when logging off with GDM!!

i would like to be fixed, too.
      There is an option for GDM to kill the X server when you logout, i was having the same issue but on KDM and with the option it does not hang anymore, you should try adding the following to your gdm.conf:

AlwaysRestartServer=true

i saw this from here, i hope that works for you, have a good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Draco-LVNH View Post
        There is an option for GDM to kill the X server when you logout, i was having the same issue but on KDM and with the option it does not hang anymore, you should try adding the following to your gdm.conf:

AlwaysRestartServer=true

i saw this from here, i hope that works for you, have a good day.
        It works!! :-D Thank's!!

the only thing I can't understand is: why wasn't it enabled!?
        I was sure I did it before! but maybe it was on the other PC... so, reading your suggestion, made me double-check, and you were right. Thank's again! :-D

Comment

Working...
        X