Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Selection 2 Is Getting Closer To Linux Debut

Phoronix: Natural Selection 2 Is Getting Closer To Linux Debut

The Natural Selection 2 FPS/RTS game out of Unknown Worlds Entertainment is getting closer to its Steam-powered Linux debut...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I'm glad you picked up on this Mike good work, didn't know if you would I tweeted it to you a few times . Been excited for this one for a long time!

Been covering it on GamingOnLinux.com for a while.
    Last edited by liamdawe; 05 July 2013, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Oh my.. I've already lost so many hours of my life to this game, relapse incoming!

Comment

oh my, finally. This is going to be awesome. This year is awesome.

Comment

Totally forgot about NS2. I was a huge NS1 fan back in the day. Been meaning to buy this game.

Comment

Makes me wonder again what game(s) Blizzard where planning to release this year. More then likely it's WoW but even if it was just that and NS2 I'd be very happy.

Comment

I loved NS1, supported NS2 with preorder when they first started, love NS2, but stopped playing after switched to Linux full time. I cannot wait, I want to play now!

Comment

Like playing and used to play both ns1 and ns2, love them. And have been waiting the linux release 4 sure.

Comment

Working...
                X