Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your site is good! Cheers!

Hello!!!!
    This is my first visit.... I found your site to be one of the most interesting websites on the Internet. It is very helpful site.
    Thank you much for your work.... Cheers!
    Sorry for offtopic.

Thats okay to post things like this, you posted in the right section . Phoronix is growing everyday. I'm sure Michael will appreciate your comments.

Comment

I just fount it today but so far i'm liking it. cutting open heatsink heatpipes... really good stuff there

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly

Yeah, Phoronix is GREAT! It seems to cover all of the intriguing Linux [software && hardware] topics. Would it be possible for a Phoronix "behind the scenes" article? How much work goes into it? How many people? Office setup (pics of it )? Etc. Thanks keep up the good work!

Eric
        [A Gentoo User]

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kind comments, it's always nice to read

Answers to some of the questions...

Would it be possible for a Phoronix "behind the scenes" article?
          Maybe, if there's enough interest to warrant the time investment to write such a thing.

How many people?
          If you didn't notice already, I end up writing most of the content, but there are a few others as well... The percentage breakdown of all existing original content (1,000+ articles) right now boils down to:

Michael Larabel: 89.74%
          David Lin: 5.83%
          John Guzman: 1.18%
          Bettina Rathmann: 1.18%
          Stan Bloch: 0.43%
          Ben Hoekstra: 0.43%
          Richard Chu: 0.21%
          Hakan Bayindir: 0.21%
          Adam Kadzban: 0.10%
          Yan Min: 0.10%
          Andros Lee: 0.10%
          David Stevens: 0.10%
          Zbigniew Luszpinski: 0.10%
          Christian Joaquin Cruz: 0.10%
          William Russell: 0.10%
          How much work goes into it?
          For me personally, it's however I decide to break ~90 hours on a given week between the Phoronix umbrella of activities, consulting work, and another company I own. I usually try to allot at least 60 hours a week to Phoronix (and usually more if there's anything interesting going on that week).
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I agree with your opinion that this site is very good. My friend told about this site. Then i register in this site. I am very happy to visit this site. Come on and enjoy by visiting this site.

Comment

Working...
            X