Jack Keane on Linux ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thetargos View Post
    My only complaint about TuxGames (I really, really like their store!) is that they take too long to get packages down to Mexico But now that I think of it, it would be great to have the games in boxed versions. I think I'll buy them boxed.
    Sadly for you most (all?) linux game stores are based over in Europe so you will always have to wait a long time for shipping.

Comment

Is not so bad, actually. The simple fact that there is a Linux-specific video games store at all is more than enough for me!

Comment

84 pre-orders on IxSoft (14/05/2008)

Not too good, not too bad :/

Comment

Originally posted by duglambier View Post

Not too good, not too bad :/
          It's selling well enough on tuxgames as it is the current top seller. When looking at pre-orders you can't just take one site.

Comment

The Mac Version is ready, but the Linux version has yet to be officialized.

Is it due to the lack of interest ?

Comment

The Mac Version is ready, but the Linux version has yet to be officialized.

Is it due to the lack of interest ?
              It's probably not quite ready yet but if the mac version is out you can probably expect it fairly soon.

Comment

I read somewhere that there were still many orders pendent.

Comment

Originally posted by Thetargos
                  I read somewhere that there were still many orders pendent.
                  I complete forgot they want 200 pre-orders... they are at least half way there (that figure doesn't include tuxgames which should have more then 20 orders...) hopefully they are much closer than that.
                  Last edited by Aradreth; 01 June 2008, 11:23 AM.

Comment

I appears that Rune Soft are still waiting on 20 pre-orders before for they ship Jack Keane for linux.

Da wir derzeit mit der Macversion im Endstadium der Portierung von Jack Keane angekommen sind, stellt sich wieder die Frage, ob eine Linux Portierung dieses erfolgreichen Adventures von ausreichendem Interesse für die Linux Spielergemeinde ist. Aus diesem Grund haben wir uns wieder mit der Firma IXsoft zusammen gesetzt und werden eine Vorbestellaktion ins Leben rufen, wie wir dies bereits bei den Vorgängern Ankh und Ankh II: Herz des Osiris getan haben. Unter folgedem Link kann Jack Keane

Comment

Apparently it's now coming to linux.

Comment

Working...
                      X