Mir Still Causing Concerns By Ubuntu Derivatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by k1l_ View Post
    that correction of a mistake and apologizing for that is not enough, shows whats really wrong in the linux "community". that should be thought about!
    Originally posted by intellivision View Post
    And an apology is an apology. Some people can be stubborn and not accept it, but that doesn't negate the fact that it exists.
    Let me ask you both this: If I put up a webpage claiming that you were rapists and sent it to your friends, family, employer, etc, then took it down the next day and said to you, "oops, sorry", would that be enough?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scimmia View Post
      Let me ask you both this: If I put up a webpage claiming that you were rapists and sent it to your friends, family, employer, etc, then took it down the next day and said to you, "oops, sorry", would that be enough?
      first: it was no illegal statement like calling someone a rapist. second: it was more than a "oops, sorry"

But i dont think you actually read that because you were busy shitstorming :/

So instead of carrying on and help to solve problems in and with the linux community people keep the mudslinging going powered by the KDE guys :/

Comment

• Originally posted by k1l_ View Post
        first: it was no illegal statement like calling someone a rapist. second: it was more than a "oops, sorry"
        first: claiming inherent security issues is just as damaging. second: no, it really wasn't more than that. They did nothing to attempt to repair the damage they did with their false information.

This isn't mudslinging, this is trying to help you see why people are so pissed and why Canonical won't be forgiven any time soon. This isn't kindergarten, an apology doesn't solve everything.

Comment

Working...
        X