Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Ultrabook Performance Is Faster With Mesa 9.2

Phoronix: Intel Ultrabook Performance Is Faster With Mesa 9.2

For those that were turned on by the recent Radeon Gallium3D performance improvements found in Mesa 9.2 but are Intel Linux graphics users rather than AMD, there's good news too. Here's some benchmarks showing off nice Intel OpenGL performance improvements found with Mesa 9.2 for an ASUS Ultrabook with HD 4000 "Ivy Bridge" graphics...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

@Michael

Do you plan any OpenCL benchmarks in "near" future? Since both AMD and Intel have some OCL working..

Comment

Good!

Intel is awesome!

Comment

Would it be (finally ...) possible to test popular games, now that they are available on Linux ? Starting with TF2. It's not that I don't care about the Q3 performance (ok, I don't ) ...

Comment

HD 3000 turned out nicely: http://openbenchmarking.org/result/1...UT-1305160UT93 winning in few games with ultrabookish HD 4000. I'll try to compare that to non-ultrabook mobile HD 4000 working on higher base frequency (like the HD 3000).

Comment

Working...
          X