No announcement yet.

DRM Moves Ahead With HTML5 Specification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll just repeat what I already said... It's the same with ALL commodities. If people want it they will get it one way or another. The very best way to create a black market is to regulate that commodity. The very best way to kill a black market is the deregulate that commodity. Whether it be guns, music, drugs, art, whatever....

Comment

• Originally posted by archibald View Post
      You stated that the bill was a lie, which means the burden of proof is on you to show that it is a lie.
      I simply don't care... your previous responses are telling: You've already made up your mind on the issue.

Originally posted by duby229 View Post
      I'll just repeat what I already said... It's the same with ALL commodities. If people want it they will get it one way or another. The very best way to create a black market is to regulate that commodity. The very best way to kill a black market is the deregulate that commodity.
      Neither Congress, nor the States have the authority to regulate guns in the US, but that aside: The goal was never to fight crime/black markets to begin with, its about control. Its about repeating the lies like a drumbeat until the uneducated populace buys it., and then the government can get away with whatever they want. While this isn't anything new the amount of corruption in the US government has exploded to absurd levels in the last three administrations, especially this one.

The drumbeat of the lying establishment knows no extremes. The insanity in government is now fueling efforts to blame the Oklahoma tornadoes on climate-change "naysayers", "deniers" and "polluters", in other words those who don't buy the lies aren't a part of the multi-billion dollar scam that is "global warming". These criminals will take on any issue today that avoids them having to deal with the real issues at hand- kicking the can down the road on the economy and crony capitalism rampant in big pharma and big food. It breaks common sense! Try to convince yourself that gay marriage, regardless of what you think on the issue, is more important than putting together a sane budget. TRY! These people know no shame! They'll drive us to civil war or worse! Stop the naive delusion that these people are actually trying to fight crime!

Comment

Working...
      X