Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrossOver 12.2 Released By CodeWeavers

Phoronix: CrossOver 12.2 Released By CodeWeavers

CodeWeavers has announced the release of CrossOver 12.2.0 as their commercially-supported Wine-based product for running Microsoft Windows applications on OS X and Linux...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Brilliant... I upgraded. Their customer support and tools for managing bottles make it all worth it to support them (and half of Wines development, looking at Wines changelogs).

Comment

Originally posted by Vadi View Post
      Brilliant... I upgraded. Their customer support and tools for managing bottles make it all worth it to support them (and half of Wines development, looking at Wines changelogs).
      I should really ask this on their forums; do they accept user submissions, at least for the more obscure applications?
      Hi

Comment

Yep, there is a form you can do to submit an application they don't know about.

Comment

What's missing badly from this is an auto-update feature. Every software worth its salt has it.

Comment

I believe Crossover is in the USC, so auto-updates can come via that method. I don't personally think it's such a biggie though...

Comment

Working...
            X