Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curaga View Post
    Wow, Vadim replied in less than an hour, fast customer service that

It built now, but the results are pretty bad on my RV710 (HD 4350).

glxgears has wrong output:

Also some of my private apps regressed badly, 28 -> 7 fps, visual errors, and a pegged cpu core.
    Good catch, Lauri...

Comment

Originally posted by Drago View Post
      Good catch, Lauri...
      Looks like it's been fixed now - newer GCC was zeroing out certain structs on creation, but that wasn't guaranteed behavior and apparently it wasn't happening on whatever old gcc version he tried it with.

Comment

The SB fixes aren't yet merged. The one I sent, for the shader key, is an unrelated fix.

Comment

Did you do any tests on optimizer? I am eager to know how close r600g is to catalyst.

Comment

Yes, but only against r600g, I don't run catalyst. The mentioned app went to 32 fps, from 28. Haven't tested other things.

Comment

Originally posted by curaga View Post
              The SB fixes aren't yet merged. The one I sent, for the shader key, is an unrelated fix.
              I was referring to this commit, which I thought was the fix, not your shader key commit.

Comment

Where new tests by Michael?

Comment

It might be a bit early for benchmarks. The code has just been merged and there have been quite a few bugs in the initial code drop. The most serious ones are fixed already, though.

Comment

Originally posted by brent View Post
                    It might be a bit early for benchmarks. The code has just been merged and there have been quite a few bugs in the initial code drop. The most serious ones are fixed already, though.
                    They will be test only speed.

Comment

Working...
                    X