Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpenWrt 12.09 Brings Wireless Improvements

Phoronix: OpenWrt 12.09 Brings Wireless Improvements

The popular Linux distribution for routers and other wireless/network devices, OpenWrt, has been christened by a new version. OpenWrt 12.09 "Altitude Adjustment" brings with it many new features...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

It's Attitude Adjustment, a drink.

Comment

Very cool project. Best on the network!

I purchased my router explicitly because its supported by OpenWRT and called its manufacturer to say thank you for that.

Comment

Great project. I've run it on my Netgear DG384v2 for a good while because I was determined not to buy the overpriced Xbox 360 wireless adapter. I may update it eventually but it's working fine so no rush.

Comment

Of course I have a router that has been hit by https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/9654
          I actually updated to an attitude adjustment rc because of this but as the bugreport says, it's not fixed...
          22 months and going. Fortunately it's really rare for me (every several months or so) but it's still annoying.

Comment

Working...
          X