Garry's Mod Being Released For Linux Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liamdawe View Post
    Dude it was an april fools, try fact checking at least a little before posting it right up...he said 4 hours ago it wasn't real and you still posted it up??

Liam of GamingOnLinux.com
    I agree. I think you are being a bit harsh on Michael. How do you know he didn't post it as an April Fool's joke? Please relax..

Comment

Originally posted by gururise View Post
      I agree. I think you are being a bit harsh on Michael. How do you know he didn't post it as an April Fool's joke? Please relax..
      Sorry mate but I stand by my comment 100%, Gary the creator of GMod tweeted it was a joke hours before Phoronix posted this up, it's not an April fools...if it is then it's a bad attempt at one considering:
      a) the author Gary already said it wasn't real before this "news" post was made
      and
      b) Phoronix already posted up an April fools earlier...

So yeah.

Comment

The English language is dying, leaving us few to laugh bitterly at the young ruffians

That in plain English means you already visit and want to visit it less.
        It's funny how easy it's getting to troll people online just by using entirely proper (but slightly uncommon) grammatical formulations. Or is "sad" the term I'm looking for? I guess it's both, really.

Comment

b) Phoronix already posted up an April fools earlier...
          Slashdot posted about 6 April fools news items. Is Phoronix only limited to one? Either way, you are entitled to your opinion. My opinion is, you were being overly harsh on Michael.. I enjoy reading both of your sites by the way.

Comment

That in plain English means you already visit and want to visit it less.
            Little less clearly relates to "want" and not to "visit" in that sentence. If not only just because you cannot visit a site "less" (and then only partially visit the site?)

Comment

Hello guys..April fool is the good for the kidding point of views but some person has been die when they listen the news that some person to your family is go to hospital or another place..they die..i suggest to you that do not make serious news which give any person for the loss.

Comment

Working...
              X