Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valve Announces Half-Life 4 For Linux

Phoronix: Valve Announces Half-Life 4 For Linux

Valve has added Half-Life 4 to Steam and it will be a title for Linux without mentioning OS X or Windows support...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Sure, they will release it in 2546 cuz, ya knouw, hl3 will be in 2319

Comment

Beat you to it this time Phoronix :P

Liam of GamingOnLinux.com

Comment

Oh my, that is really lacking creativity.
        Valve... What's up? :/

Comment

April fool in advance?

Here (Italy) is not yet April 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by entropy View Post
            Oh my, that is really lacking creativity.
            Valve... What's up? :/
            It's a joke by steamdb.info I think, not by Valve themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by d2kx View Post
              It's a joke by steamdb.info I think, not by Valve themselves.
              Well, that makes sense.
              It'd be really disappointing if Valve came up with such an outright dull april fools joke...

Comment

It's definitely a joke from steamdb, check the bottom of the page:

"Data from this app (and this app alone) was not directly taken from Valve"

Comment

Yet, I lol'd

Comment

This is pretty random, but I found out a way to gather money to donate to things like Ubuntu if your are tight on cash. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to recommend stuff on these forums, so if this is against the rules please feel free to remove this post. The only reason I am sharing it is because I found a legit website that pays people to fill out surveys and sign up for advertising companies. You can also refer people and gain 10-30% of what they earn. What I'll be posting now is my referral link. If you sign up for it and earn points. I'd also gain points at no cost to the user. http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=4842423

Again, I mean no harm by this. I just know there are many people out there who would like to donate to opensource projects and can't by normal terms.

Comment

Working...
                    X