Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valve Has Been Working Hard On Linux For One Year

Phoronix: Valve Has Been Working Hard On Linux For One Year

Today marks one year since an important milestone in the public history of Valve's Steam client and Source Engine coming to Linux...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

So.... was it worth it?

Comment

I cannot stress just how queasy I get every time I see that hideous picture of Michael wearing capri pants and rock climbing shoes. (Or whatever that mess is).

Comment

Originally posted by boast View Post
        So.... was it worth it?
        No doubt.

If it wasn't for Valve I've had lost face in my social interactions. I'm on Steam folks!
        Valve gained by this, no doubt, as well.
        Last edited by powdigsig; 30 March 2013, 05:06 PM. Reason: Valve gained by this, no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by byteframe View Post
          I cannot stress just how queasy I get every time I see that hideous picture of Michael wearing capri pants and rock climbing shoes. (Or whatever that mess is).
          That would be the legendary lederhosen and toe shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by byteframe View Post
            He does have questionable style :P

Liam of GamingOnLinux.com

Comment

Working...
            X