ZFS On Linux Is Now Set For "Wide Scale Deployment"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by intellivision View Post
    Actually Pawlerson you do have a tendency to lie and FUD as much as Kraftman, not to mention the immature writing style and use of emoticons is dead accurate to what he used to post.
    So, Kraftman, why keep making the accounts after getting banned? Do you get some sort of rush from trolling people who would rather have a technical discussion of merit?
    I've just checked and Kraftman isn't banned, so why have you lied me?

Comment

Originally posted by Pawlerson View Post
      Why are you lying? Kraftman was always proving his claims in flames with trolls like you. It is you who were always saying untrue things and was lying. You were proven doing so.
      Oh, I missed that. I asked him many times to show any links and he never showed any. Just like you do. And you seem to remember a lot about what Kraftman supposedly said or not said. So, henceforth, I will call you Kraftman.

Can you show me any threads where Kraftman "always proved his claims"? I dont remember he did. I remember he showed one link, and he said that Linux is faster than Solaris. The link benchmarked one 800 MHz SPARC single core cpu, vs 2.4GHz dual core Linux and Linux was actually faster. But hey, even Windows would be faster on a dual core 2.4GHz cpu, vs Linux running on a 800 MHz cpu. That link was totally irrelevant, and did not prove anything. So, no, I dont remember Kraftman ever proving anyone of his weird claims.

But please, show us a thread where Kraftman proved me wrong. Because he never did.

Comment

Stop kidding Kebbabert. It is you that lie and FUD. Looking at your previous posts you're one of the biggest trolls at Phoronix. Kebbabert was flaming with kraftman and he was saying others do lie and FUD. You're doing the same, so you're Kebabbert and you should be banned. There are also Vim_user and Sergio who's styles seems to be exactly like Kebbabert's one. Futhermore, you have joined on 01-12-2013, so how do you know about kraftman? I just saw few of his posts since I've joined Phoronix.
        Because of this little thing called 'research'. The concept might be new to you so I'll explain it. You search for information, you take notes and compare data. After looking up some of kraftman's posts, they have exactly the same flow, style, emoticons and general immaturity as SLOWaris, killbsd, linuxanalsslowaris and all the other accounts that have been setup, burned, then made again.
        So, kraftman, what have you got to say for yourself?

Comment

Because of this little thing called 'research'. The concept might be new to you so I'll explain it. You search for information, you take notes and compare data. After looking up some of kraftman's posts, they have exactly the same flow, style, emoticons and general immaturity as SLOWaris, killbsd, linuxanalsslowaris and all the other accounts that have been setup, burned, then made again.
          So, kraftman, what have you got to say for yourself?
          I have also done such research and it seems you're lying me once again. After comparing your posts to kebbabert it seems it is you that's using at least two accounts. Like I pointed in another place you have registered much later, so you couldn't saw kraftman vs kebbabert flames. You're saying similar things and sound like kebbabert. Furthermore, you're defending a troll and tries to cheat us he's/you're not a troll. If you would really done some research you would know it was kebbabert who was always quitting after loosing a flame and then he was coming back to troll once again. I've checked this and this clearly shows kebbabert was trolling. You have written something completely opposite, so it definitely shows you're a kebbabert. Too bad for you, because you have missed such a detail.

Comment

Originally posted by kebabbert View Post
            Oh, I missed that. I asked him many times to show any links and he never showed any. Just like you do. And you seem to remember a lot about what Kraftman supposedly said or not said. So, henceforth, I will call you Kraftman.

Can you show me any threads where Kraftman "always proved his claims"? I dont remember he did. I remember he showed one link, and he said that Linux is faster than Solaris. The link benchmarked one 800 MHz SPARC single core cpu, vs 2.4GHz dual core Linux and Linux was actually faster. But hey, even Windows would be faster on a dual core 2.4GHz cpu, vs Linux running on a 800 MHz cpu. That link was totally irrelevant, and did not prove anything. So, no, I dont remember Kraftman ever proving anyone of his weird claims.

But please, show us a thread where Kraftman proved me wrong. Because he never did.
            I don't remember you were asking me for something. Linux is for sure faster than Solaris. Otherwise, it would be Solaris running in HPC and stock exchanges. Furthermore, there are reasons it is called slowlaris by many. There's a difference between proving someone's wrong and accepting such fact by him. According to intellivision - or you, if you're him and I bet you are- you can be this Kraftman or some antiBSD or slOWlaris folks as well. You're using emotions and your writing style is very childish. Your posts are also taken out from the reality.
            Last edited by Guest; 07 May 2013, 01:41 PM.

Comment

I don't remember you were asking me for something. Linux is for sure faster than Solaris. Otherwise, it would be Solaris running in HPC and stock exchanges. Furthermore, there are reasons it is called slowlaris by many. There's a difference between proving someone's wrong and accepting such fact by him. According to intellivision - or you, if you're him and I bet you are- you can be this Kraftman or some antiBSD or slOWlaris folks as well. You're using emotions and your writing style is very childish. Your posts are also taken out from the reality.

Comment

Do you expect anyone sane will take something like this seriously? Where's the configuration of both operating systems? It's done by Oracle and they didn't provide necessary data, so it can't be taken seriously.

Oracle is stopping a marketing campaign attacking IBM in wake of a national advertising board's recomendation that the company made false claims when comparing its Exadata technology to competing IBM products. It's the second time in four months the National Advertising Division (NAD)  has taken action against Oracle for making false claims when comparing its Exadata products to IBM's technology. The NAD is an advertising industry group that falls under the umbrella of the Better Business Bureau.

Someone's quote from this unfair benchmark:

To be a fair comparison don't you need to have the latest RHEL -vs- latest Solaris (including matching JRE versions) ?

But then again fair comparisons doesn't seem to be the norm at Oracle.

Now I see why you were attacking Kraftman who seems to be out of Phoronix for a while. It's easy to say shit about someone who's not aware about it. You're such a coward.
                Last edited by Guest; 07 May 2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

I have also done such research and it seems you're lying me once again. After comparing your posts to kebbabert it seems it is you that's using at least two accounts. Like I pointed in another place you have registered much later, so you couldn't saw kraftman vs kebbabert flames. You're saying similar things and sound like kebbabert. Furthermore, you're defending a troll and tries to cheat us he's/you're not a troll. If you would really done some research you would know it was kebbabert who was always quitting after loosing a flame and then he was coming back to troll once again. I've checked this and this clearly shows kebbabert was trolling. You have written something completely opposite, so it definitely shows you're a kebbabert. Too bad for you, because you have missed such a detail.
                  Answering an accusation with an accusation? So what you're saying is that you have no way to prove that you're not kraftman? And then lying about what is clearly archived in forum posts?
                  I see that you have a lot to learn my friend.

Comment

Answering an accusation with an accusation? So what you're saying is that you have no way to prove that you're not kraftman? And then lying about what is clearly archived in forum posts?
                    I see that you have a lot to learn my friend.
                    For your information it is you who have to prove your claims. Furthermore, I have based my claim on a proven fact: your registering date and the date of the flame. So, rather accusing me of lying you should apologize for your lie which was proven: you have said kraftman is banned and you have based your claim - that I have registered here, because "I" was banned - on this lie. Lying and accusing others of doing so seems to be domain of kebbabert and "you".

Comment

Do you expect anyone sane will take something like this seriously? Where's the configuration of both operating systems? It's done by Oracle and they didn't provide necessary data, so it can't be taken seriously.
                      http://techcrunch.com/2012/07/25/ora...s-against-ibm/
                      Oracle claims to be 20x faster than IBM in some benchmarks, not always. But that text is not allowed, because Oracle must always be 20x faster. So Oracle must withdraw the text.

This is actually funny. IBM was the company that popularized FUD, according to wikipedia. For instance, IBM claims that one Mainframe can replace 1.500 of the x86 servers. If you study the claim a bit, you will discover that all x86 servers idle. So, IBM can replace 1.500 servers if they all idle at 2-3 percent load. If the x86 servers start doing work, then the Mainframe can not handle the load, it will be too much. Sometimes IBM can virtualize 1.500 servers, but not always. But this IBM text is allowed. Why not Oracle? IBM accusing Oracle of being faster sometimes is funny, because IBM started the whole thing.

Someone's quote from this unfair benchmark:
                      To be a fair comparison don't you need to have the latest RHEL -vs- latest Solaris (including matching JRE versions) ?
                      But then again fair comparisons doesn't seem to be the norm at Oracle.
                      No, that would be madness. You never ever use the latest version in production. It is only desktop users that can afford problems on their pcs. Large stock exchanges, for instance London running Linux + Solaris, never upgrade the distro. They always use the same OS version and never touch it. Never upgrade it.

Now I see why you were attacking Kraftman who seems to be out of Phoronix for a while. It's easy to say shit about someone who's not aware about it. You're such a coward.
                      There is lots of talk of Kraftman from you. Why? Nobody cares about Kraftman, or thinks of him. I almost forgot he existed, until you started to talk about him in every thread. Why do you mention Kraftman in every post?

Hey, I suggest you login with your old account Kraftman, instead of using lot of other accounts. Can you do that, Kraftman?

Comment

Working...
                      X