Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayland/Weston Fork Now Called Northfield/Norwood

Phoronix: Wayland/Weston Fork Now Called Northfield/Norwood

Yesterday I reported on Wayland and Weston being forked as "GH-Next" as a new project that sought to drive new Linux desktop innovations. Now today, enter Northfield/Norwood...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

OMFG

Oh for frak sake... You really like flamewars, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Redi44 View Post
      Oh for frak sake... You really like flamewars, don't you?
      And you like Battlestar Galactica

flamewars are the closest to disasters (real disasters like the leap second aside) we have in the FLOSS world, just being a normal news reporter...
      Just do as you (should) do with normal news channels : filter crap from informative.

Serafean

Comment

Originally posted by Serafean View Post
        And you like Battlestar Galactica

flamewars are the closest to disasters (real disasters like the leap second aside) we have in the FLOSS world, just being a normal news reporter...
        Just do as you (should) do with normal news channels : filter crap from informative.

Serafean
        I indeed do. So say we all!

Comment

Banned

Scott Moreau Banned From Official Wayland IRC Channel:

And krh unsubscribed him from the mailing list:

Comment

And now apparently Scott Moreau has been banned for #wayland and unsubscribed from the mailing list..
            I'm not sure exactly why KRH is behaving like this..
            I'm not following #wayland but I don't think that Scott Moreau's emails in the wayland mailing list were that bad, and there is a difference between 'please use a different mailing list to discuss your fork' and an outright ban..

Comment

And the mailing list now has an answer to that. He was flaming for no reason whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
                And the mailing list now has an answer to that. He was flaming for no reason whatsoever.
                This just in, one asshole is an asshole to another asshole. http://lists.freedesktop.org/archive...ch/008172.html

Comment

Working...
                X