Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most comprehensive Killing Floor cross-plattform benchmark results

Take a look there:

I recorded some simple demos (could add others or replace em if needed) and made a little script to select em. It always uses the default res (can only parse 1 monitor) and writes that into the default config. In the comments you see what to change if you want to use your standard settings instead. I used 1 level with nvidia rendering bugs, 1 normal speed one, 2 with speed problems.

I tested 5 rendering ways (Windows Direct 3D 9.0, Direct 3D, OpenGL, Linux native, Wine) for 3 cards (AMD HD 5670, Nvidia GTX 295, Intel HD 4000). Nvidia was tested even twice with Multigpu off/on on Windows and __GL_THREADED_OPTIMIZATIONS=1 off/on on Linux. When you look at the results then somebody can only say that Tripwire should look at the OpenGL renderer (to fix Nvidia card issues) and the Linux native binary to increase speed. It should not be the case that Wine gameplay is in most cases faster than native - only the initial game startup was a bit slower using Wine. Btw. I really like that game and I want that it gets fixed.
Working...
X