Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 3.9-rc4 Kernel Is Not Calm

Phoronix: Linux 3.9-rc4 Kernel Is Not Calm

Linus Torvalds announced the release of the RC4 for the Linux 3.9 kernel on Saturday evening, but its development still has not slowed down...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

There's something in the way he expresses himself that instills great confidence. His interaction with the community could be described as human, while many of his peers come across more like machines.

And letting machines decide where the machine OS would evolve would spell disaster for mankind.

Thank god Linus is still in control of Linux!

Comment

machines can be good or bad, depends on the programming. i believe its like that for humans too.

Comment

Originally posted by varikonniemi View Post
        There's something in the way he expresses himself that instills great confidence. His interaction with the community could be described as human, while many of his peers come across more like machines.

And letting machines decide where the machine OS would evolve would spell disaster for mankind.

Thank god Linus is still in control of Linux!
        Are you racist against sentient machines?

Or should I say... racist against the machine (no I shouldn't).

Comment

Originally posted by balouba View Post
          i believe its like that for humans too.
          +1 for quote of the year.

Comment

Working...
          X