Please ban CthuIhux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please ban CthuIhux

Please ban CthuIhux. It's painfully obvious this is the anti-BSD troll (and probably Vim_User account too): http://phoronix.com/forums/showthrea...ng-For-FreeBSD

Previous to this thread, I've started 2 threads asking for people to be banned and they both were. Though it took awhile in Qaridarium's case, he was a much more skilled troll than you'll ever be (and he returned to the forum in a more acceptable and less ludicrous form).

I suggest you suck it up and stop whining about people you don't like.
    I suggest you do the same with OS's you don't like, especially when you derail vaguely-related threads with huge/bolded/colored fonts and childish 4chan-style images.

Comment

Originally posted by CthuIhux View Post
      I suggest you stop telling me what you want me to say as it is My Opinion and you have no right to change it.
      And you want me to be banned for making a thread like this? Congratulations, because you broke my hypocrisy and irony meters at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
        Please ban CthuIhux. It's painfully obvious this is the anti-BSD troll (and probably Vim_User account too): http://phoronix.com/forums/showthrea...ng-For-FreeBSD
        So, if you guys post direct attacks against Linux and GNU/GPL, it is okay.
        If someone tries to hold you off, he should be banned?

Phoronix would be a far better place, if whole BSD forum tree is removed and you BSD trolls are permbanned. This includes DanL, who already created 3 ban threads (asdx, systemd and Qaridarium) and will sure spawn more.

Example from my thread:

Comment

Cleanse phoronix of the filth: Remove all things bsd from here

Comment

Originally posted by Pallidus View Post
            Cleanse phoronix of the filth: Remove all things bsd from here
            To clean a forum from filth you usually take the haters out, not the sane people. But let's not be delusioned, those haters just come here to troll for no good reason and michael benefits from them.
            So nothing will happen. think about what it actually says about the quality of a forum (and the mindset of some of the members) that there exists a thread that asks for the a new account of someone banned multiple times already to be banned also and not only nothing happens (not even one response of a moderator), but some people even ask to remove the topics that this troll is using to promote his self-esteem. Next time someone punches you in the face please remove your head, so that it won't happen again, same logic.

BSD threads on this forum will have the same future than antiBSD trolls have on this forum: nothing will happen, moderation doesn't exist anyways, so just forget it and spew your hate somewhere else, where people might be believe it actually.

Comment

Originally posted by brosis View Post
              Phoronix would be a far better place, if whole BSD forum tree is removed and you BSD trolls are permbanned. This includes DanL, who already created 3 ban threads (asdx, systemd and Qaridarium) and will sure spawn more.
              So you and I agree on that, and yet you want me banned for raising the issue? Interesting logic....

Comment

So you and I agree on that, and yet you want me banned for raising the issue? Interesting logic....
                We differ in that I am okay for others to have other point of view.
                Specifically, the whole BSD topic is correct - those who prefer BSD over GPL to degree they replace working components with equivalents but another license, prove the point they are latent proprietary supporters.
                They are not free / libre software supporters, not in single degree.

I am ok with that, but when they start post bullcrap about how limiting GPL is, they have to expect counter punch in the face in form of systemd etc.
                So either stop writing nonsense or recieve what you send. If you troll, you will probably be trolled back.

But when you try to play net police stating I am angel and ctulhux or whatever is a "bad guy", I have huge desire to ban you both.
                I don't consider guy who is essentially trolling back to be breaking any rules, but consider him to be extension of original rule breakage which is tracked to BSD trolls.

If the root of the problem is not banned, newer and newer "please ban XXXX" will emerge.
                The sole difference between you two is side of the coin - you are both radical.

Or do you consider banning to be a sign of your final saying and inevitable ultimate culmination of any dispute with you?

Originally posted by Vim_User View Post
                To clean a forum from filth you usually take the haters out, not the sane people.
                Thats exactly the method of Joseph Stalin.

Comment

I miss Q,

Ah Q. how I miss your broken English and anti blob rants. Much better reading than the lot of trolls we have these days with the profanity, incoherent ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu moments and thread hijacking. Yeah, I miss Q.

Sidenote: I do think there should be some sort of moderator, at least keeping the illusion that this forum isn't just a degenerates playground and cesspool of spite.

Comment

There are no anti-bsd trolls here, because there are no reasons to care about this shit. Bsd trolls should be banned instead. Only Linux and GPL are a true Freedom. BSD license and OS are proprietary whores.

Comment

Working...
                    X