Please ban CthuIhux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brosis View Post
    But when you try to play net police stating I am angel and ctulhux or whatever is a "bad guy", I have huge desire to ban you both.
    In which case you start to play the net police, with DanL as a "bad guy", which should lead you to the desire to ban yourself. Quite ironic, I would think.

If the root of the problem is not banned, newer and newer "please ban XXXX" will emerge.
    Actually, the root problem of trolling are trolls, not people that don't like trolls.
    Thats exactly the method of Joseph Stalin.
    Actually it is the method of any sane government. Or would you propose it to be a good idea to never speak about drunk driving and put people that mention that something like it exists into prison, instead of putting the real guilty party, drunk drivers, into the prison?
    I strongly recommend to think before writing, otherwise it may be possible that you give evidence for your dumbness.

Only Linux and GPL are a true Freedom. BSD license and OS are proprietary whores.
    Actually Linux is kernel and the GPL is licence, none of them is freedom. But following your logic, aren't you making yourself a whore with supporting a distribution, if only with using it, with essential parts licensed under BSD or other permissive "proprietary whore" licenses? Or is that just your normal double standard? Well, you could switch to a free/libre distribution, approved by the FSF, and remove those permissive licensed parts, but you would have a hard time posting your bullshit here.

Comment

If I could add my $0.02, I don't think that degredation of debate should be a bannable offence.
      However, personal attacks, profanity, slander and impersonating other's usernames would be considered grounds to do so, especially for the latter.

Comment

damn i hate to admit it but i miss Q too, the trolling in this forum went to the drain when he left

Comment

Originally posted by Vim_User View Post
          In which case you start to play the net police, with DanL as a "bad guy", which should lead you to the desire to ban yourself. Quite ironic, I would think.
          Nope, do not execute data segment. Stay on topic.

Actually, the root problem of trolling are trolls, not people that don't like trolls.
          The root of the problem are trolls, which get responce from other people. Like BSD trolls. You are BSD troll by the way, hence your opinion is biased.
          Somebody decided to battle them with same weapon, hence appearance of systemd, cthulhux etc. They are response to the problem in form of another problem.

Actually it is the method of any sane government. Or would you propose it to be a good idea to never speak about drunk driving and put people that mention that something like it exists into prison, instead of putting the real guilty party, drunk drivers, into the prison?
          I strongly recommend to think before writing, otherwise it may be possible that you give evidence for your dumbness.
          Exactly, think before writing, follow your own advice. There are many goverment types, those you mentioned is extremely totalitarian and you know what happend to it after war ended and they had no enemy, and hence no bold vector of good/bad to attach crowd to. You are not putting people in prison. Ban means shoot on site; and your own method is similar to Stalin.

Actually Linux is kernel and the GPL is licence, none of them is freedom. But following your logic, aren't you making yourself a whore with supporting a distribution, if only with using it, with essential parts licensed under BSD or other permissive "proprietary whore" licenses? Or is that just your normal double standard? Well, you could switch to a free/libre distribution, approved by the FSF, and remove those permissive licensed parts, but you would have a hard time posting your bullshit here.
          Nice pure troll attempt to push me into offtopic. Instead, you get response below in form of static data which I will not comment or respond to.
          I also highlightened the personal attack, which supports my case of "banning every single BSD troll" (but not BSD user).
          You asked - I answered, over.
          --
          Whore allows everything for money. Definition of BSD. You think its bad, but in fact its neutral - its state of things.
          I think its bad, I don't like girls that do everything for money, I like libre girls that are independent. I support those girls, they have clear goal for the better future.
          Hence I don't use BSD(M). But you want to cover it with flowers of justification based upon fallacies. Nope, you will still have same BSD, you can't change the spirit with decorations.

But you and other BSD trolls are suddenly offended when I tell the naked truth.
          Instead of covering your falling off "we are open(until we want it so)" camouflage, you begin to attack GPL. Huge mistake, because you point yourself out as freedom hater in disguise.

You suggest me to use GPL-only. Why? If you would use BSD-only, then your BSD would stop existing 10 years ago. Sure, I am vectored at strong copyleft license for a open and clear reason, and I will switch to software that supports the case if it becomes available. I also support GPL so the software with right goal develops. But if its not available, I use what I have; you must excuse me for not following your own lifestyle of living in a cave and "posting bullshit" with a hammer on walls.
          Last edited by brosis; 20 March 2013, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CthuIhux View Post
            I don't now what the hell is wrong with you, if you don't like comments and opinions the are just not in favor of pathetic BSD, I suggest you suck it up and stop whining about people you don't like.
            Well, you should really stop using that account as you are attempting to impersonate another user's username, which you really cannot defend.

Comment

All of this seems like minor trolling compared to the worst I've seen here.
              I remember a user going on about how the jews framed Hans Reiser.

Comment

Originally posted by intellivision View Post
                Well, you should really stop using that account as you are attempting to impersonate another user's username, which you really cannot defend.
                I just blew my own mind.
                What if everyone in this thread is the same person and I'm the only one being trolled?

Comment

Here's an idea: bsd, linux, mac, and windows users and developers are actually people, have a life, and need to get things done. Their choice of operating system has something to do with that need, and nothing to do with religion or politics, and they could (and probably do) care less about your worthless squabbles about which license is better.

Here's another: Both GPL and BSD style licenses promote freedom, but each a different kind of freedom. Both kinds of freedom are useful and needed in order for society (as it is today) to function. If you want to make GPL become used wide-spread or stop BSD from being "abused" by companies, you should start by talking with companies and law-makers instead of arguing with your fellow free and open source software friends.

I, for one, have never been punched by a BSD user because I contribute to GPL software, or vice versa. Maybe it's because they have more sense than any of the number of trolls you'll find on the internet put together. Take that how you will.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueKoala View Post
                    I just blew my own mind.
                    What if everyone in this thread is the same person and I'm the only one being trolled?
                    Lampshade Hanging now, are we? Welcome to the trollective conciousness.

Comment

Originally posted by brosis View Post
                      Nope, do not execute data segment. Stay on topic.
                      Banning a member of this forum actually is the topic of this thread. You want to ban a user because he stands up and does not ignore multiple sockpuppets of already banned users, which basically puts you into the same boat.

The root of the problem are trolls, which get responce from other people. Like BSD trolls. You are BSD troll by the way, hence your opinion is biased.
                      So debunking outright lies and slander about BSD makes me a troll. Wow, that actually tells more about you than me.
                      Somebody decided to battle them with same weapon, hence appearance of systemd, cthulhux etc. They are response to the problem in form of another problem.
                      Here you can see where the actual problem lies, the member you are speaking of is not Cthulhux, but CthuIhux, may be you didn't get that these are not the same becasue the troll was successful with his tactics.
                      Exactly, think before writing, follow your own advice. There are many goverment types, those you mentioned is extremely totalitarian and you know what happend to it after war ended and they had no enemy, and hence no bold vector of good/bad to attach crowd to. You are not putting people in prison. Ban means shoot on site; and your own method is similar to Stalin.
                      This is not about shoot at sight. CthuIhux was already banned, he was already convicted and banned, but you seem not to get that. By the way, the only one here who mentioned a specific type of government, more specifically a dictator, was you, I just described how things in a constitutional state are handled. Funny that you can differentiate between those two.
                      Nice pure troll attempt to push me into offtopic
                      This wasn't even quoted from you.
                      Instead, you get response below in form of static data which I will not comment or respond to.
                      Who cares if it is debunked anyways.
                      I also highlightened the personal attack, which supports my case of "banning every single BSD troll" (but not BSD user).
                      This was a comment about the quality of his post. If you feel offended by that feel free to report me to a moderator for that, this forum (believe it or not) actually has a function for that.
                      Whore allows everything for money. Definition of BSD. You think its bad, but in fact its neutral - its state of things.
                      BSD does not allow you to violate their license, so that BSD allows anything is in fact wrong.
                      Hence I don't use BSD(M)
                      So you don't use shadow or Xorg on your systems? Or are you supporting those whores nonetheless, only in your finer house build on Linux? Double standard anyone?
                      Instead of covering your falling off "we are open(until we want it so)" camouflage, you begin to attack GPL. Huge mistake, because you point yourself out as freedom hater in disguise.
                      Unless you can show me specifically where I attacked the GPL I take it that this is an outright lie.
                      You suggest me to use GPL-only. Why?
                      Because stating that the BSD license is shit, but using BSD licensed software nonetheless is nothing more than showing that the BSD haters are hypocrites. The Linux systems that make them feel so superior wouldn't work without BSD licensed software.
                      If you would use BSD-only, then your BSD would stop existing 10 years ago. Sure, I am vectored at strong copyleft license for a open and clear reason, and I will switch to software that supports the case if it becomes available. I also support GPL so the software with right goal develops. But if its not available, I use what I have; you must excuse me for not following your own lifestyle of living in a cave and "posting bullshit" with a hammer on walls.
                      The difference is that I am not bitching against the GPL any time a news comes up that mentions GPL licensed software.

In short, you are much more behaving like a troll, sadly not one of great quality, like former trolls here.

Comment

Working...
                      X