Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE SC 4.11 Planned For Release In Mid-August

Phoronix: KDE SC 4.11 Planned For Release In Mid-August

The release schedule for KDE SC 4.11 has been set and the next major release of the KDE Plasma desktop will come in mid-August...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    Phoronix: funkSTAR Planned For Release In Mid-August

The release schedule for funkSTAR has been set and the next major release of the funkSTAR desktop will come in mid-August...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTMyNjU
    WHO CARES! funkSTAR is dead anyway.

funkSTAR = CLA = DEAD!

Comment

If you feed a troll before the troll itself, you're a troll too...

Comment

Originally posted by kokoko3k View Post
        Eh, I found that rather hilarious in this case.

Comment

I'm really anticipating this release since it will finally fix tearing on intel with kwin: https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=307965 meaning I can finally switch to kde

Comment

He hasn't posted yet so hopefully that post acted as Troll repellant.

More seriously, I am really looking forward to another great KDE release. I'm also looking forward to the migration to QT 5 and the new Plasma Desktop 2, which looks to be very slick.

P.S. --> Hey Larabel, wanna have me turn off Adblock? Get rid of morons like funkSTAR.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckula View Post
              WHO CARES! funkSTAR is dead anyway.

funkSTAR = CLA = DEAD!
              He is in the orbit in search for MIR

Comment

no u

He who fights with trolls should look to it that he himself does not become a troll. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

(Slightly modified "Beyond Good and Evil", Aphorism 146 (1886) -- Friedrich Nietzsche)

Comment

Originally posted by moilami View Post
                  no u

He who fights with trolls should look to it that he himself does not become a troll. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

(Slightly modified "Beyond Good and Evil", Aphorism 146 (1886) -- Friedrich Nietzsche)
                  According to swedish folklore the risk is "the mountain take you" if you have to much todo with trolls

Comment

Originally posted by Akka View Post
                    According to swedish folklore the risk is "the mountain take you" if you have to much todo with trolls
                    Really? I have understood in Swedish folklore trolls are looked down. In Norwegian folklore, however, trolls seems to be admired. In Norway there are many big "good" troll statues.

Anyways, Phoronix forums, with trolls and angry nerds and what not, are better place to chill and relax than watching TV

Not disturbed of trolls, and have never been. Maybe I have Norwegian blood in my veins

Comment

Working...
                    X