Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Humble Bundle Crosses One Million Dollars

Phoronix: Latest Humble Bundle Crosses One Million Dollars

The latest Humble Indie Bundle game offering, "Humble Bundle with Android 5", has crossed one million dollars in sales. There's still time to go and more DRM-free cross-platform games have been added to the pay-what-you-want sale...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

You like advertising these, don't you?

Comment

Nice set of games, but too bad there is almost nothing new in this bundle that hasn't been in previous offerings. Going to skip this one since out of the 3 games I don't have only 1 of them looks mildly interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg16 View Post
        You like advertising these, don't you?
        Is there something wrong with that? He's supporting independent developers who make good, original games and actually give a damn about linux.

Comment

This was the first Bundle I've purchased, got it exclusively for Beat Hazard Ultra.. awesome game. Runs beautifully on my desktop (FX4170, GTX560Ti, Ubuntu 12.10), netbook (AMD E-350, Ubuntu 12.10) and phone (SGS2, stock).

Haven't tried any of the other games yet..

Comment

Originally posted by lem79 View Post
            This was the first Bundle I've purchased, got it exclusively for Beat Hazard Ultra.. awesome game. Runs beautifully on my desktop (FX4170, GTX560Ti, Ubuntu 12.10), netbook (AMD E-350, Ubuntu 12.10) and phone (SGS2, stock).

I should hope so, I'd be worried if it didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by gigaplex View Post
              I should hope so, I'd be worried if it didn't.
              lol, well yeah.. I could have added that it doesn't stress the desktop system at all (CPU cores even stay in their base 1400MHz state), meanwhile running at 60fps. Still, just putting it out there that everything functions as one would expect, and it's good.

Comment

Originally posted by lem79 View Post
                Definitely try Solar 2 and Super Hexagon, two very well made small games that are pretty addicting.

Comment

Working...
                X